Author Topic: 'Smokes'  (Read 3069 times)

Offline ReDrUm?´´?´°

• RedFag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 'Smokes'
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 10:49:19 PM »
//Surprisingly, I'm curious how this will turn out. It would be interesting to see a more gangster style rebellion group. I mean, no doubt ZEALOT will probably take this out very quickly, but it should be interesting while it lasts.

C45.CCA.S4-OfC.280 | HEALTHY | Head of Section 4 Support
Rokus Relici | UNKNOWN | Standard P3 Criminal Scum
Kaylin Jacobs | HEALTHY | Accepted into the CWU

Offline Orange - Cisco Certified

• aSK mE aBOUT mY pENIS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 10:58:11 PM »
I spent ten minutes with him. Believe me, this isn't good for the server. He isn't taking the role serious and it was a horrible experience.

** [Male | 6'5 | African ...] kicks his balls, then takes the wood, then shanks him with it

There's a nice bit of his roleplay, let me remind you that this fight was over nothing. Along with that he seems to have some sort of disease that forces you to scream cracker every five minutes.

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 11:07:50 PM »
I spent ten minutes with him. Believe me, this isn't good for the server. He isn't taking the role serious and it was a horrible experience.

** [Male | 6'5 | African ...] kicks his balls, then takes the wood, then shanks him with it

There's a nice bit of his roleplay, let me remind you that this fight was over nothing. Along with that he seems to have some sort of disease that forces you to scream cracker every five minutes.

I lol'd.

Offline ReDrUm?´´?´°

• RedFag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 11:28:17 PM »

Lolol. Well, let me correct my earlier statement. It would be interesting if was properly RPed, and wasn't 110% stereotypes. I still think a better roleplayer should try this out, but like, as a more serious attempt at it.

C45.CCA.S4-OfC.280 | HEALTHY | Head of Section 4 Support
Rokus Relici | UNKNOWN | Standard P3 Criminal Scum
Kaylin Jacobs | HEALTHY | Accepted into the CWU

Offline Labyrinth

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 12:15:18 AM »

I'm sorry about that, I am a better RPer than that, I felt lazy, haha, well, I'm sorry.

* mike as he see's the man, he tries to knee him in the nuts, if he succeeds, he will take the sharp wood, and shank him.

Better?

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: 'Smokes'
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2012, 12:17:38 AM »

I'm sorry about that, I am a better RPer than that, I felt lazy, haha, well, I'm sorry.

* mike as he see's the man, he tries to knee him in the nuts, if he succeeds, he will take the sharp wood, and shank him.

Better?
no.

Sent from my HTC Mecha using Tapatalk 2

Offline Labyrinth

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2012, 12:28:31 AM »

Better?
no.

How should I improve it?

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2012, 01:46:51 AM »

Better?
no.

How should I improve it?

Realize that there are no offical resistance groups in City. Nor would any happen any time soon due to the next update.

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2012, 09:27:09 AM »
// MLG WOLV
Also, I have a group of mexican thugs, maybe we'll have issues IC and whys your secound name Kush
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 09:32:08 AM by Yak »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal