Author Topic: C45.CCA.Apex-01.777  (Read 1169 times)

Offline Mr.Qman

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
C45.CCA.Apex-01.777
« on: August 10, 2012, 09:43:00 PM »
UNIT: 777
DIVISION: APEX
CLEARANCE:
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:
:|Log 1|:
My current rank is an 01. The rank where you get a nice shotgun and a fancy trench coat.
Back when I was a recruit, Freshly new. I walked around weird because the heavy kevlar, which is actually a light kevlar. But I was malnourished so I couldn't move so quickly. The new stunstick was heavy, the faceplate seemed to weigh me down. Everything seemed hard, and I felt pathetic. I was happy to be in the Union, and say I can now help like I always wanted to. I owe my life to the union. They gave me redemption, and revenge.

The most memerable thing I can remember as a recruit, was I was ordered by an 04 to let a citizen outside the nexus with his ties. When I did so, a DvL stopped me and my heart stopped as well. The unit was later Black Marked, and I made my first enemy in the cca. I always thought to myself when I was a recruit. I was never going to make it anywhere, i'm just another unit in a large system that will never be recognized, I lost any sort of relationship I had outside the nexus. But I did come into the nexus with new friends and new relationships. Like a new school almost.

The units I now forget, but they are dead. The only unit I can really call a personal friend would be unit 060. 047, a GRID unit died following a order that got him killed. I miss them greatly, I find myself alone mostly in the CCA. I keep a friendly and positive attitude around fellow units, and I always want them to go far. But not every unit will make it. Like how I was, I was the only unit to make it this far besides 060.

Well, I was an 05 now, my confidence boosted and the current friends I had kept me going. I took everything seriously, ate well. Trained well, and never gave up now telling myself I will make myself show, and I will go far like I wanted. Most memerable thing I can think of as an 05, was when fighting and murders where going on in the trainstation. I rushed over and found a man stuffing a ball down a girls throat, hitting hit in her throat. A loud and auidible crack was heard. The worst part is I knew this girl, I immediantly yelled for backup and a NOVA unit stat. While I beat the man to a pulp, he was unconcious, and near death of how bad I beat him. After the situation was delt with and the girl was saved. I split the people who where involved and who was not involved. The others left with the man, as I questioned the citizens. I learned that that citizen was in a gang, and so I decided to start investigating in it. I made sure the girl was ok, and untied everyone and sent them off. I didn't get to see the man who nearly murdered a good friend of mine die. I would love to see him be torn in half by the amputation room. Or maybe that's just my 01 side talking. Maybe as an 05, I could have felt bad for beating him. I noticed blood on my gloves after the situation and cleaned myself up. And this was all after someone set fire to the souvinere shop. I had to go in  first and get rid of the flames. We found another gang fucking with sociostability.

A couple days after everything, I talked to unit 211, she was an officer. And I was mad of how no recognition goes around, unit 630 knew the feeling and agree'd. 211 made me feel a lot more better by saying how she thinks I am a lot more smarter, and better than other units. I always respected 211, and she might be the reason i'm still in APEX.

So as an 04, I didn't really do much, I stayed serious and remained doing a good job serving the union as much as I could. Pretty much at every rank now I think about it. I just looked forward for the next rank, and the training I could recieve. It was all fun and I have been trained very well, I enjoy training units as well. But at this point I was very lonely, I had two friends in the CCA and the rest died. I didn't even talk to them much, and that can mess with you sometimes.

At 03 I was becoming a bit more casual, yet still responsible, I gave advice to new units on how to go far, and then 211 was the DvL of my division APEX. I was incredibly happy for her, and when I was an 03 she offered me a position into SCYTHE, I was told not to tell a lot about it but I can say it's a sub-division that can get things done when needed. The training in there is..Very hard, I was told I can die during training, I still fear I will.

02:Well here I was as an NCO, I was incredibly happy and I went on my ego trip and told units to salute me and call me ma'am. Heh, good times. But I was reminded I am now a unit entrusted with new privlages. I became more serious and tough, I walked around in my heavy kevlar like it was nothing. I was no longer that unit who doubted herself. I was a new unit who would never back down. One time I had to ask 4-5 times to amputate citizens who started to be capital mal-compliant after investigating everything. It was a bloodbath, but I sorta enjoyed it. Citizens are just getting in my way. I appreciate the ones who act civil and aren't brown nosers, but still. I was then nominated for SCYTHE leader, and the training in that. Is to be the most difficult thing. But I won't back down from it, if they think I can handle it. I can at least try. At this point, my friends would be. 630, 060, and 211. I know they wont back down, they have made it far. 060 and EU, 630 an 01, and 211. A DvL they do inspire me a ton. Enough to make me go far.

01:So here I am, the current rank with the fancy trench coat and the shotty. I been waiting to get this spot, and I know I deserve it, so I won't let anyone down. But currently I need to go get some paper for things. I just came back from getting that paper let me tell you something that just happened, I went to detainment to get a piece of paper, and out comes a citizen with a paper shank to try to stab me. What idiot lets a citizen walk around un-tied!? I reported to a UED as this made me incredibly angry. I ended up killing him with my knife, like I killed that citizen who actually was a small challenge. The citizen was in the UCH he had a combat knife, and skills to say of an 03 unit. I ended up stabbing him through the neck, ending his life. I left the area with a stab and a cut, and had to get surgery. It was pathetic, I should of been able to take him on without being touched. Either way, I killed him and it's over. Anti-citizens can run on a long time, but sooner or later. We will cut you down, so get ready for a big challenge.

Update-I just heard that 630 is dead, I punched a wall and cracked it, the fucker will be missed by me. I hope he died for at least a good reason, but the unit was incredibly good, and a very good asset to GRID. He was incredibly creative and his technological knowledge was incredible. So I hope the man is in a better place n' all.

Saving File As: [Unit 777's Log 1]
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting serial number here
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 04:58:04 AM by Artifex Absolute »

Offline Mr.Qman

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: C45.CCA.Apex-01.777
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 05:38:31 AM »
UNIT: 777
DIVISION: APEX
CLEARANCE:
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:
[Log 2]
Today I killed 4-5 citizens, anti-citizens, or 10-103m's. I can't say I enjoy it, yet I don't hate it. I have no opinion over killing, since mostly it is my job. I woke up and attented to my gear and weapons like usual. Making sure they are under condition and such, also putting bullets into magazines for later. I then moved out to the training areas and worked out and exercised to warm up. And went back onto patrol, I saw the SCYTHE captain and got slightly excited, yet dissapointed. I had forgoten some SCYTHE subjects and requested a warm up. He said he will give when he leaves stasis next time. I went down to patrol, and about 4 routes in. I was bored, so I came back up and trained a few APEX units. I can't really remember much of all of it, since I am writing this whilst being on-duty a long time. I am tired, and a little funny. Skipping to the good parts I was on patrol, then I hear complaints about skulls in the UCH, I got another unit and we investigated for possible homicide. I told 155 to question and tie anyone who I send to him, whilst me and 505 search the UCH, I had B side he had A. A was clean, but B had a room full of skulls. IT was, messed up. Later into the room we found a room full of dead bodies, torn and wrecked. Now that, was disgusting. I reported it with 505, and started keeping things in sociostabiltiy since thats my job. Later found two 10-103m's, and one was part of the murder. We called in a corpse disposal team and it was cleaned up.
Next thing after most of the other units went off-duty. I got a report of an armed civillian, I quickly got 155 to take a lethal out, and searched the area. The area was clear and I called it in, the SeC came in with 4 EOW's. It was really cool, after that they found nothing and I made  BOL as orderd by the SeC. I saw that 270 was on, and I took the advantage to get a mask very simmilar to 630's mask, it is an incredible piece of tech. Boosts my advantages by a ton, and it looks really cool. I also asked for weapon mods which I might get later. That is pretty much all that has happened lately that I would like to say. Untill then. Logging off.

Update:I just got back from hell, let me tell you the story I told the commanders.

I have found a case of mass homicide, 10-103m, and "un-comrehensible mechanics". What happened is I was walking down to the UCH after getting a request. I came in and saw four bodies, I examined the bodies closly, ONe body, died about 4-5 days ago, ripped in half. Another a couple hours ago, murderd and cooked alive. Another body, inside of a crate, female. Inside of it's skin was marked T_UNI_VI_E_. I have kept this information on my database. She also had a piece of rusted metalic object in a wound, I took it out with tweezers. It is in the medbay now, the weapon was a hatchet. Then another body fell from the cieling reavealing a small storage room filled with rotted food, The body was ripped in two. The bottom half I could not find, then. The radio started to turn on, it had no frequency I later realized it was running on pre-recorded tapes. It mentioned Un-Invited guests always getting revenge, and people will be murderd in the room. There is no escape from the room, suicide not an option, no way out. And it repeated riddles over that I cannot remember. Later after a couple minutes of investigating unit 017 of the ZEALOT divison came on,. I ordered him to move to my location stat. We then investigated and I told him what had happened, I told the unit to stay at front and clamp while I drop off the evidence and get a biolock. I came back door was biolocked, and when we entered the room had changed, the bookcase was slightly off and there was a body of a child, tiem of death a couple months ago. I then investigated the top storage room, to find a skeleton come out it seemed like it was trying to grab me. I then paniced and fell, as it shifted my weight. As 017 was fiddling with the radio, which had a corpse next to it, and the crate of the female inside of it was below it. I had told 017 to open it up and take out the recordings, there was 3. 017 has them I think. After taking them out, somehow the radio still worked. Frequency still not moving, it was un-explainable. After a while of investigating and  Finding little evidence, we moved on around the apartments to see if anything else was around. Nothing. When we came back the room had changed, the child's corpse next the the radio, the skeleton now in the bathroom. A hatchet on the crate where the female had dissapeared, leaving nothing but a pool of blood. The half corpse flying around the room, and a new charred corpse sitting on the couch with the hachet in it. And the hole that was in the storage room, was some how repaired. We heard nothing as we where investigating other rooms.
 We are now currently moving the bodies to the Medbay and the evidence. I'm glad its over and unit's can start helping out with this. But it was so, unexplained and. It just gives me a bad case of heebie-jeebies. I just washed all the blood from my uniform, and think I have earned a nice rest for once. .// excuse bad grammar and such. Tired n' all.

Saving File As: [Unit 777's Log 2]
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting serial number here
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 09:08:34 AM by Artifex Absolute »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal