Author Topic: [2/11/2012] Orange Cosmos RP 1.5 Update #6 + RP_EvoCity_V33X  (Read 2570 times)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[2/11/2012] Orange Cosmos RP 1.5 Update #6 + RP_EvoCity_V33X
« on: February 11, 2012, 11:51:08 AM »

Orange Cosmos RP 1.5 Update #6

OCRP 1.5 Semi Serious
After a long wait, the new server is finally up running the newest version of evocity, rp_evocity_v33x.
The map can be downloaded from our "Downloads" page.
The IP for the server is on the new server page that can also be found in the top of our website.

Phones
The phone system is a new system for OCRP 1.5.
The serverside parts are done by CakeFruit and the menu is coded by myself.
Its not fully done, but im launching it with this update so we can have some beta testing of it.
Theres still some features to be done, and some saving for backgrounds, but thats to come.
To use the phone press "T" as a citizen. Make sure to not press it twice, as it will open whenever you press T.
The phone requires the new cellphone from the BP connect. That means your old 20 dollar cellphone is removed.

Playtime
I've coded a playtime system for OCRP 1.5, and its included with this update.
The playtime is shown in the top of your screen, right under the current time of the day.
All jobs are restricted to x amount of playtime, so you will all have to obtain some playtime before being able to sign up at the jobs.
Some jobs might have VIP/Gold member benefits, so you will not need to have x amount of playtime to sign up for it.

Tax Charge
Its a very simple system. Theres now a tax charge to the shops held by NPCs as well as the property menu.
The menu displays the actual price, and then how much of the price, the tax charge is (the red text is the tax charge).
Please give this a chance, and don't mad it down right away.

Bus Drivers
Bus drivers is the newest job in OCRP 1.5.
The bus driver can retrieve a bus from the nexus, and will drive around in EvoCity and stop at the bus stops.
To enter the bus, you will need a bus ticket.
Those are sold at the BP Connect for $50, and it takes away one bus ticket everytime you enter the bus.
If you do not have a bus ticket on you when trying to enter the bus, it will not allow you to enter.
The bus driver does NOT require a ticket to enter.
There can only be 1 bus driver at time.

General Changes
  • Added a new loading screen for both v2d and v33x.
  • New car dealer/garage menu.
  • The cars that costs 999999999 has been removed off the car dealer menu.
  • Administrators weapons on their back now turns invisible when noclipping/using observer mode.
  • Added a lot of armor/health to the SWAT truck. It should now be able to take a lot more damage than before.
  • SWAT now gets both weapons by default. No choosing a weapon on promotion.
  • New skin store menu.
  • When getting hit by the road spikes you now get knocked out and your car is disabled for 15 seconds of completely broken.
  • Door alarms has been added. Aim at a door and press use. Spawns the alarm on the door and when door is lockpicked you are noticed with a OCRP hint and a door alarm players from the door alarm as well it removes.
  • Added a pretty poor version of a /it command. Shows name and (IT). Example: Crap-Head(IT): text. Couldn't get the name to fuck off in the chat. Could only get it to not show in the console :/
  • Fixed not being able to kick players from your organization at all.
  • New bank menu.
  • Improved the property menu.
  • When selling a property, the money now goes in your wallet instead of the bank.
  • Added support for kicking offline members. Keep in mind that they get kicked but the org panel doesn't always update right away.
  • Admins can now see org invites in their console.
  • Any NPC store using the OCRP_ShopMenu (hardware, bp and such) now has a tax charge. It charges the current tax x 2. So if the tax is 1, it would charge the price + 2 dollars.
  • Added a tax charge on buying properties as well. It charges the normal price + tax x 20. So if the tax is 10, it would charge the price + 200 dollars.
  • The "SOLD" sign now display on properties that you own as well. Not just the ones that someone else own.
  • Added a mayor donation box outside of the bank. You can donate money to the city funds there.
  • Added text on the HUD that displays the current tax.
  • Added some red text in the shopping menus. The red text displays the cut of the money that is the tax charge.
  • Added a playtime system. Your playtime is displayed in the top left under the actually clock. It displays from 1-23 hours and then it displays 1-10 days. If you get more than 10 days, tell me and i will extend the script.
  • Jobs are now restricted to X amount of playtime (Cop = 2 days, Chief = 2 days, SWAT = 5 days, Mayor = 5 days, Fireman = 1 day, Medic = 1 day, Tower = 1 day.
  • Added the romero. It costs 125k and has 6 seats including the driver seat.
  • The ATV now costs $15000 instead of $1500.
  • Added a new car script for the Rolls Royce ~ Thanks to KFrohman.
  • Disabled the car paint display for the corvette and the Yankee due to the custom skins they have. Gotta find a way to support those as well.
  • Added a new car script for the Aston Martin ~ Thanks to KFrohman.
  • Both the lottery and the scratch card npcs are temporarily disabled

Weapon Changes
  • Removed the ability to shoot down doors with the shotgun (for citizens, still works for the police shotgun).
  • Buffed the SWAT shotgun. More damage, less cone (scope size) and less delay on shooting.
  • Buffed the SWAT UMP. Less delay, more damage, less recoil.
  • Redid all citizen firearms. You will notice a huge difference on all weapons.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [2/11/2012] Orange Cosmos RP 1.5 Update #6 + RP_EvoCity_V33X
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 02:28:50 PM »
Wasn't it so that gold/vip didn't need to play a certain number of days?

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 02:34:11 PM »
Wasn't it so that gold/vip didn't need to play a certain number of days?

I didn't like that idea, so i scrapped it.

Im lowering the requirements for this next update that will roll out today or tomorrow.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 03:26:11 PM »
Absolutely fantastic update, Crap-Head. Thank you to all involved in making this update :)
Cannot wait untill I get on. Only thing is, sucks about the time requirements since I've already logged probably way over 600+ hours on OCRP alone :/
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, 03:35:31 PM »
Absolutely fantastic update, Crap-Head. Thank you to all involved in making this update :)
Cannot wait untill I get on. Only thing is, sucks about the time requirements since I've already logged probably way over 600+ hours on OCRP alone :/
Me too. And well, you know me I play a lot of cop and sometimes as a chef. I think we should remove those time requirements as most minges are those who are playing as a criminal not as a cop. But otherwise, the job was really really awesome. Though there are some lag problems (I run Skyrim on high), it really awesome.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal