Author Topic: Operation Crowbar  (Read 3051 times)

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Operation Crowbar
« on: January 06, 2012, 11:22:43 PM »
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2460658

Basicly a group formed because these little fuckers were pissed off about the whole omg episode 3 is gonna be leaked when Portal 2 comes out being a fake. So they made this little group sending crowbars to Gave Newel... The fuck?

Offline PixelDuh

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Operation Crowbar
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 04:28:51 PM »
LOL this is the BEST idea ever. SENT a crowbar just now.  ;D
For gaming videos, such as Minecraft, Half Life, Black Mesa, and Spore, go to http://www.youtube.com/user/PixelDuh?feature=mhee

Offline Wolfy

• Kawaii as Fuck
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 06:56:10 PM »
Probally the stupiest group ive ever seen we all know hl3 is never coming out :D

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 07:03:31 PM »
They are idiots.
They think Valve is just sitting on their lazy ass doing nothing.

Well actually, what I think the truth is, is that they did so long over this game, that the engine running EP3 got outdated, and they decided to remake the entire game with a new engine.

Obviously that's the reason why it takes so long to release it.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 08:37:09 PM »
I agree Nicknero. Valve has gotten reviews here and there from their games and it's the same thing on the graphics "It's still Valve's source engine... But it looks good for it's time."

If i were a game developer, i would not settle to keep this source engine for anything else. It's a VERY well made engine, don't get me wrong. But something outdated and something so great can be made into a better version, and you are asking for not only big sales in the market, but also good reviews, a good game that belongs to a good series, and another success.

Offline Sheepyea

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 09:00:46 PM »
Personally, I think a new engine is a bit much. An overhaul of the Source would be much nicer. Keep the interfaces, just clean it up and make it less buggy. If they do make a new engine, it should at the very least as easily moddable as the Source, because that's one of the big things Source has going for it.

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 09:04:29 PM »
That was my belief as well. Valve probably had to create a new engine just to keep up with the times and make their release that much better. I'd like to whack headcrabs with Skyrim-level graphics.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2012, 09:11:13 PM »
Possibly one of the funnies things I've seen, if this is still working I wanna' send Gabe a crowbar, lmao.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal