Author Topic: Dr Grigory Stulenkov Appeal  (Read 2787 times)

Dr Grigory Stulenkov Appeal
« on: October 24, 2011, 10:19:28 PM »
Steam Name: [GM] I Eat Chich
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5134910
Character Name:Dr Grigory Stulenkov
Admin who issued PK: Leomarr (technically Monkey with a gun actually did the pk command)
Reason for Un-PK: Because I don't think its right for a DvL to decide that one of the only active CA's who I've built up his backstory over 2/3 months and lots of writing/research should die because the CA said "You treat me like shit" and supposedly 'backtalked' him which consisted of supporting the DvL while he was tying up Grigory. Another reason Grigory got pked was because I entered the furnace which was OOCly on under the DvL's command, died, got respawned and teleported back by Monkey and then got shot for not entering the furnace when instructed. What?!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 10:23:12 PM by [GM] I Eat Chich »
"I luv how we where talken about amber killen her self and then it went to a kid that jacked off 42 times and died"
-C45.CCA.UNION-03.334

C18.CCA.JURY-RCT.527
Dr. Grigory Stulenkov
Steven Jessup

Offline LeoMarr

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dr Grigory Stulenkov Appeal
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 10:26:40 PM »
Because I don't think its right for a DvL to decide that one of the only active CA's who I've built up his backstory over 2/3 months and lots of writing/research should die because the CA said "You treat me like shit" and supposedly 'backtalked' him which consisted of supporting the DvL while he was tying up Grigory. Another reason Grigory got pked was because I entered the furnace which was OOCly off under the DvL's command, died, got respawned and teleported back by Monkey and then got shot for not entering the furnace when instructed. What?!

Alright.

1. A CA Should NEVER Say "You treat me like shit" it is FailRP/Breaking FearRP.
2. Second, an Audio violation gets a citizen beaten, You are the figurehead of the UU for citizens, What do you think you should get for that?
3. I told you you were a citizen, And you said "No I am not I am more then a citizen" Which in itself is backtalking me.
4. You weren't Pkd because of the furnace, It was not working and is bugged ATM, so I resorted to a simple shot to the head. This is NOT why you were Pkd. Do not try to mis-inform people reading this.
5. You said to Me " You will kill me anyway I'm not entering that " Before we knew the furnace was Broken.

Using half informations/Mis informations will not get sympathy. Just because you wrote backstory, Does not mean you can act like you have authority. Especially your "Go and and hit me, see what happens go on" Comment IC. You are a figure-head as I said. You are a puppet, You have zero authority.

Chars:
UNION-DvL.252 Molding Men out of recruits.
Thatch Goodwin Keeping Incognito.
Quote from: Blt
leomarr is cool.

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 10:30:10 PM »
I'll clear things up to the best of my knowlage.

Firstly under admin who issued the PK that was Leomarr, i simply removed your whitelist for the time being.

What i saw when overwatching the situation was you and your vortigaunt in the main lobby with 3 other units and DvL 252 (leomarr) i had apparantly missed some of the important text as i only noticed you being told to face the wall, what i had noticed though that you had commited a audio violation (Shit) i belive this was said after 252 had beaten you for some reason (Back talking him after he said no to you from requesting a speach(?)

After the beating and audio violation he told you to follow him to detainment in which you did, once in detainment he told you to get into the furnace. (Here is where things get a bit odd) Now for some reason the furnace was broken and seemed to be constantly emitting fire, thus killing anybody who went in regardless if it was on or off. By this point 252 was telling you to get into the furnace after a bit of talking in LOOC and IC you had gone into the furnace, this lead to you dieing and me respawning you and teleporting you back to the location due to the fact it should not of even been on. After this 252 then amputated, Pk'd and i removed your whitelist till we could get this sorted out.

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 10:40:23 PM »
1. That's not breaking FearRP, I was trying to get sympathy which is totally within FearRP
2. Uh.... a beating? I should be getting treated BETTER than citizens if anything, not worse
3.I never said 'more then a citizen' I said I'm not a citizen, which I'm not, because City Administrators are slightly better than citizens
4. You cited that I was killed for 'malcompliance' and the only order I failed to obey was to enter the furnace... I entered it anyway after a second warning and died which was why Monkey respawned me.
5. That furnace has been broken for days, I knew about it before. And how does that affect my appeal in anyway?

Honestly, I don't care if this appeal gets thrown in the bin because this community doesn't know how to make City Administrator roleplay enjoyable, and I'm not saying that to insult anyone it's just constructive criticism. I'm more annoyed at the fact of your blatant elitism; would you really kill someone over light swearing and goading in a sarcastic manner, let alone kill a City Administrator? I know that CA's are expendable, but this was beyond a joke
"I luv how we where talken about amber killen her self and then it went to a kid that jacked off 42 times and died"
-C45.CCA.UNION-03.334

C18.CCA.JURY-RCT.527
Dr. Grigory Stulenkov
Steven Jessup

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 10:44:00 PM »
I'll clear things up to the best of my knowlage.

Firstly under admin who issued the PK that was Leomarr, i simply removed your whitelist for the time being.

What i saw when overwatching the situation was you and your vortigaunt in the main lobby with 3 other units and DvL 252 (leomarr) i had apparantly missed some of the important text as i only noticed you being told to face the wall, what i had noticed though that you had commited a audio violation (Shit) i belive this was said after 252 had beaten you for some reason (Back talking him after he said no to you from requesting a speach(?)

From what I can remember, I asked him about making a speech and he denied it, I asked why and he said that it was too dangerous and then told me to leave. While leaving he called me a citizen, which I replied to 'I'm not a citizen and yes I am leaving.' He told me to get on the wall, and started tying me. I said 'You treat me like shit' AUDIOVIOLATION! *beats Grigory*
I was like, fair enough, maybe I shouldn't have swore, then he takes me to the detainment room and we all know the story from there
-C45.CCA.UNION-03.334

C18.CCA.JURY-RCT.527
Dr. Grigory Stulenkov
Steven Jessup

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2011, 10:49:24 PM »
I know that I'm not supposed to post here, but I have a good point, and I have both administrative experience - with a similar situation, nonetheless - and I have CA experience. Sue me if you don't like me posting here.

It's been established since the days of Toy as SeC that the higher up you are, the more sever the punishment is for petty things like audio violations. Besides that, is a quality you have that has gotten many CAs of the past killed. You are not superior to the CCA. As much as they need to respect you, you're still a figurehead. You're High Command's bitch, so to speak. You are the human connection between the Union and the citizens. You are the leader in their eyes, but in reality the SeC is the leader. Don't forget this.

You're very elitist, aswell. You assume that just because by luck someone more fitting for the job ( there's many out there ) didn't apply, and you got accepted, means that you're better than all of us. You're not. You're a disgrace to credible roleplayers, of which I used to categorize you as. You fell into the biggest pitfall of all successful roleplayers - you let the authority of your position get to your head.

As much as my opinion probably doesn't mean jackshit to all of you, especially since I shouldn't be posting here, I suggest that this is denied.

For whoever gives me a warning, I request you leave the message there and not delete it.

Some unauthorized input,
Nikolai

Edit : Come to think of it, does that "admin only" rule apply to PK appeals?
Live free or die

Offline Ghosteh

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2011, 10:55:50 PM »
(Sorry if i'm not supposed to get involved but I was there as the vort slave)

Just before that I started working for Grigory...Which is really annoying now since it was gonna make both our RP fun...And from what I saw he was denied from going outside which I don't get :o if he's to be treated like a citizen why not let him go outside? If you're trying to keep him safe inside then you must be respecting him more?
Next he said "Citizen Move along!" and Grigory said i'm not a citizen which he clearly isn't but he may be the same rank as one. Then LeoMarr says "Get on the wall!" and i'm pretty sure Grigory did this without hesitation after that he was hit twice and said "Shit!" which is of course sort of PainRP then they walked out of the door and I didn't see the rest...But I did hear some of it and it seemed as if he was just getting killed for doing the above?

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2011, 11:22:36 PM »
From what I'm seeing and from what I've been told I can see where both people are coming from. However I do not believe the PK was needed, if this is true you called him a citizen. He simply told you that he wasn't, as he is a city administrator. If he was meagre citizen, he wouldn't be guarded by OTA and allowed free access to the entire god damn nexus.

Yes he talked back to you, but you should of ignored it as he corrected you. You then hit him after doing so, in which he responded with an audio-violation, if you refer to him as a citizen I believe he would speak like one too. However yes, in the UU it is not allowed, a proper slap on the wrists should have occurred. What he did, if what you and him is saying true does not warrant a amputation or anything of the sort. Even a damned citizen, is not amputated for talking back or an audio-violation. But I think this was only a case of misinterpretation, or just poorly handled.

Also, to both Nikolai and Ghost. No rule states that you cannot post in the PK appeals, unless one is made or provided continue doing so at your leisure.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 11:28:09 PM by SkeptiK »
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2011, 03:34:51 AM »
I'm sorry but from what I have read there does not seem to be justifiable reason to have the most active CA pked.

Oh, and for future reference the "don't post unless involved" is for any appeal or request, charban or otherwise.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal