Author Topic: More downtime..  (Read 14714 times)

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: More downtime..
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2011, 01:36:15 PM »
sureley the person should had stoped by now, Your host would had sorted something out.
If not, your host is conning you, and wasteing money
Was starting to suspect that. They've had us nullrouted for 3 days now. If they don't sort it out by tomorrow I'm going to probably switch hosts rather than pay for a month at our current one.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Iora Rua ã??

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2011, 03:23:50 PM »
Hello long time forum creeper first time poster.

To think people are so arrogant to i'm an idiot for assuming things every good community that tries to establish itself in Garrysmod is outrageous. First Orange Cosmoes, then Voltage Gaming, now Catalyst Gaming? The only reason why i play Garrysmod is because of the unique gamemodes you guys have. People in this world really need to grow the fuck up and start acting their age, but then again the people doing this are probally all 9 year olds.

But that adds to my post. Lots of people are selling i'm an idiot for assuming things programs, yeah okay I'm fine with that. But the fact that such large quantities of KIDS are buying these programs is unbelievable. I was playing a gamemode called Flood mod (sharpshooter server), and this little kid was screaming in the microphone. I said what i say to all little kids screaming in their mics which is shut the fuck up. He said the following, "Iora you faggot im so gunna Devnull your ass you faggot im gunna blow up your internet faggot". I said "Aww cute lil skiddie" as i didn't believe him, 2 minutes later my ping spikes up to 800 and my internet goes offline. People who are selling these programs want to make money but they should at least have the common sense not to sell to kids. It's like giving a 5 year old a gun, he's just going to shoot whatever he doesn't like or understand. And to add insult to injury, now people are distributing links that get you banned off servers? It just really rocks my boat.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 03:25:45 PM by Iora Rua ã?? »

Offline Valentine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2011, 03:33:25 PM »

To think people are so arrogant to i'm an idiot for assuming things every good community that tries to establish itself in Garrysmod is outrageous. First Orange Cosmoes, then Voltage Gaming, now Catalyst Gaming? The only reason why i play Garrysmod is because of the unique gamemodes you guys have. People in this world really need to grow the fuck up and start acting their age, but then again the people doing this are probally all 9 year olds.

But that adds to my post. Lots of people are selling i'm an idiot for assuming things programs, yeah okay I'm fine with that. But the fact that such large quantities of KIDS are buying these programs is unbelievable. I was playing a gamemode called Flood mod (sharpshooter server), and this little kid was screaming in the microphone. I said what i say to all little kids screaming in their mics which is shut the fuck up. He said the following, "Iora you faggot im so gunna Devnull your ass you faggot im gunna blow up your internet faggot". I said "Aww cute lil skiddie" as i didn't believe him, 2 minutes later my ping spikes up to 800 and my internet goes offline. People who are selling these programs want to make money but they should at least have the common sense not to sell to kids. It's like giving a 5 year old a gun, he's just going to shoot whatever he doesn't like or understand. And to add insult to injury, now people are distributing links that get you banned off servers? It just really rocks my boat.

Amen.

« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2011, 03:43:21 PM »

I agree with this so much the people selling should be arrested.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Iora Rua ã??

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2011, 03:48:21 PM »
I agree with this so much the people selling should be arrested.

That would be nearly impossible, i doubt Interpol would go on a Nation-wide search to root out people selling i'm an idiot for assuming things programs in a small community like Garrysmod. Our only hope is that the people using them grow the fuck up. There is an easy way to avoid getting i'm an idiot for assuming things'd though, thats to buy a VPN, but we, the players should not have to pay extra money for a VPN to enjoy our games. All we want to do is play games, have fun, and make friends. But theres always going to be people out their ruining everything. All just for the feeling of power, when you give people power they are going to abuse it. No matter how pure they are. Thats what makes us humans so dangerous, It's in our nature, to hurt others and those around us for the sake of power.

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2011, 03:54:08 PM »
I have Devnull but I rarely use it. I only use it at time when there's someone threatening to take down MY internet. Or that one time I was testing it and... Kinda took down GriffinRUN networks. But still, I have it, but just for cases like someone threatening to take me down. I don't go on random servers going 'admin or i'm an idiot for assuming things' or 'i want 500 million perp moneys or i i'm an idiot for assuming things ur servar'.

Offline Iora Rua ã??

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2011, 03:59:05 PM »
I have Devnull but I rarely use it. I only use it at time when there's someone threatening to take down MY internet. Or that one time I was testing it and... Kinda took down GriffinRUN networks. But still, I have it, but just for cases like someone threatening to take me down. I don't go on random servers going 'admin or i'm an idiot for assuming things' or 'i want 500 million perp moneys or i i'm an idiot for assuming things ur servar'.

It's okay to own one, its like owning a gun, theres those who will use it in self defence, theres those who will never use it, then theres those who go out every weekend shooting anything that fucking moves. Thats what the kids are doing, they believe they have power to control, manipulate and destroy people. It's bonkers. But hopefully there will be a way to stop all of this soon enough. Or God save us all.

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2011, 04:01:41 PM »
I've never thought of Devnull like a gun. You're right... There's those who has it for defence, those who never use it, and those who go and use it on people they don't like.. If we still had the rep system, I'd be '+rep'ing you.

Offline Iora Rua ã??

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2011, 04:03:44 PM »
I've never thought of Devnull like a gun. You're right... There's those who has it for defence, those who never use it, and those who go and use it on people they don't like.. If we still had the rep system, I'd be '+rep'ing you.

Thank you my good Sir.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2011, 04:06:06 PM »
In other news today the MC server hit 20/20 users :D

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2011, 04:07:14 PM »
I haven't played MC since the last time where all my stuff was deleted by accident and it was saved that way. Hmm might try it again.

« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2011, 04:10:54 PM »

It's okay to own one, its like owning a gun, theres those who will use it in self defence, theres those who will never use it, then theres those who go out every weekend shooting anything that fucking moves. Thats what the kids are doing, they believe they have power to control, manipulate and destroy people. It's bonkers. But hopefully there will be a way to stop all of this soon enough. Or God save us all.
Oh yeah didn't see of it that way still not gonna get one tho.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Iora Rua ã??

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2011, 04:26:53 PM »
Oh yeah didn't see of it that way still not gonna get one tho.

I am NOT encouraging you to buy one. I'm merely saying 1 in every 4 people nearly have some sort of a i'm an idiot for assuming things/booter tool and abuse it excessively. Your best off to keep it secret and not go round acting the maggot advertising it. AND only to use in self defense.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal