Author Topic: Downtime  (Read 7500 times)

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Downtime
« on: April 28, 2011, 08:55:01 PM »
Lot of you are confused as to what has been going on in the last couple of days from what I know. People are blaming it on OCRP which really isn't the issue. Basically, we've been having some issues with the box dropping connections as people join. We're working on a solution right now and until we've got it ready the servers will remain down. They should be back online within about 12 hours and hopefully the issue should be fixed and uptime should be minimal. I apologize for the downtime and hope to get them online ASAP.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Downtime
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 08:58:49 PM »
No need to apologize for the downtime, Rofl. It isn't your fault, you can blame technology. Oh well, at least I was able to play some OCRP today. I hope the servers will be up when I get home from school tomorrow.

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 08:59:34 PM »
No need to apologize for the downtime, Rofl. It isn't your fault, you can blame technology. Oh well, at least I was able to play some OCRP today. I hope the servers will be up when I get home from school tomorrow.
They'll be online around 9 AM PST so you'll be fine.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Eclipse

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 09:01:37 PM »

Damn, noon my time...means I gotta wait 7 or 8 hours, but oh well. I got other things to do.

I still hope you fix the buggy.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2011, 09:01:40 PM »
I've noticed a lot of people complaining about the downtimes we've been having. I know we have faithful members, so start showing your faith in us. Saying "I'm leaving if the server keeps going offline and dies" shows your just here to play and have nothing to do with our community.

Please realize that we've spent a load of time and a HELL of a lot of money into this community. There isn't no way, and I know this for a fact, that Rofl will let this community just slip away. Have faith, and get involved with our community.

• Owner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2011, 09:02:45 PM »

Damn, noon my time...means I gotta wait 7 or 8 hours, but oh well. I got other things to do.

I still hope you fix the buggy.
I'll try.

Offline Eclipse

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2011, 09:03:29 PM »
I've noticed a lot of people complaining about the downtimes we've been having. I know we have faithful members, so start showing your faith in us. Saying "I'm leaving if the server keeps going offline and dies" shows your just here to play and have nothing to do with our community.

Please realize that we've spent a load of time and a HELL of a lot of money into this community. There isn't no way, and I know this for a fact, that Rofl will let this community just slip away. Have faith, and get involved with our community.

Rofl has said countless times that he will never let this community die so easily, doesn't matter what happens, and besides, that's not like him either.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2011, 09:05:36 PM »
Well it couldn't get any worse :P

Good luck Rofl you will need it ;)

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2011, 09:05:42 PM »
I doubt continous crashing of servers will make Rofl shut down the community. He won't give up until he finds a fix, which hopefully he did. Rofl cares about this community too much, which is exactly why I love CG. Rofl puts a lot of dedication into this community and treats it as his family.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2011, 09:15:11 PM »
I doubt continous crashing of servers will make Rofl shut down the community. He won't give up until he finds a fix, which hopefully he did. Rofl cares about this community too much, which is exactly why I love CG. Rofl puts a lot of dedication into this community and treats it as his family.
He wont give up without a war :P

• Owner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2011, 09:22:22 PM »
If I treated it like my family I'd be screaming at it

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2011, 09:26:39 PM »
Im not mad at all. I can wait. I love OCRP and am staying with this community even though Im new. I will also donate for gold or vip soon.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2011, 09:32:38 PM »
Im not mad at all. I can wait. I love OCRP and am staying with this community even though Im new. I will also donate for gold or vip soon.

We can always use generous donations. Also, since I probably haven't already said it, welcome to Catalyst Gaming! :D

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2011, 09:35:00 PM »
You scream at me, does this mean im your family or you want me to gtfo? :'(

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2011, 10:17:28 PM »
If I treated it like my family I'd be screaming at it

This.  But anyways, I can fix the buggy, like everyone wants, all I need is a script from any one vehicle in OCRP to work with, change some values, finished.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal