Author Topic: Read ~Important~  (Read 6177 times)

Offline Crayola

• View Profile
    • Awards
Read ~Important~
« on: March 19, 2012, 10:20:24 PM »
So, I have been watching a ton of youtube videos on Gmod lately, and I figured something that may be pretty cool. This is just in the early early Alpha phase, and may not even come true, but here it is.

A garrys mod movie, of the events immediatley after the 7 hour war, following a single man.
What I need from you guys is this:
Actors! So far, Skopa, and Chillz and A Fancy Soviet Viking are the only actors (Aside me, which I will do a small bits of acting, mainly directing though.)
Set Designers (None so far, aside from me but, I am not the greatest sceneric artist around >.o )
Someone to Host the server (My computer can't handle a server, It's fast enough to edit and make movies and play Gmod on large servers fine, but I have tried hosting a server before and it nearly crashed my computer.)
^^ That is a VERY important one.

If I do get all the things I need to make the movie, Production won't start until at LEAST around End of May Early June, because then I am getting my Mac computer, so I can do more editing and such on it.

Please, comment your ideas for the story, and if you are interested in acting, I only need about 10-15 Actors so if you are interested, post quick.
Thanks for reading :D
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 08:24:06 PM by scoobybloo2 »
C45.CCA.UA.619 says "<:: You're the shitstain that fell between the resistances buttcheeks."

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Read ~Important~
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 10:29:21 PM »
I would do acting for a combine character as I have morphvox pro and I can make my voice sound like a combine. And yes I play hl2rp and I wrote a little shortstory myself on the time around the 7 hour war.

Offline Crayola

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 10:37:49 PM »
Alright, Cool, thanks for your help. Like I said, the Production won't start until late May(ish) But that's only if we can get a server, which so far, no luck. But hopefully soon.
Add me on Steam, scoobybloo2 (Pic of a man with a red bandana over his eyes)
C45.CCA.UA.619 says "<:: You're the shitstain that fell between the resistances buttcheeks."

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 10:40:28 PM »
I can do ragdoll posses / cinematic / set design.

Offline Crayola

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 10:57:11 PM »
Alright, cool, Steam buddy me, I will accept and talk to you tommorow.

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 11:02:19 PM »
I can do ragdoll posses / cinematic / set design.

I can assist in above, I have some experiance in minor posing and cinematic set design, as well as be an extra. I cannot act since my microphone is still broken, I am getting a new webcam soon that has a microphone built in, in which case I could be an actor as well.

Steam name is Riemer, but you can try steve4723 if that doesn't work.

A movie of this caliber can take a lot of time, a lot of resources, and a lot of headaches. If we even plan to try, we will need a lot of people, a server, and dedication. Dedication is the most important, I have tried something like this before and if you are not completely serious, you will end up with a half-finished failure. The only way I see this happening is if most of the people in CG get in on this.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 11:11:14 PM by Riemer »
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 11:25:03 PM »
imma boss with set design and mechanics, as well as acting :D

~Sent via Ahri's iPod.

Offline [CG] Rekyit Merlo

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2012, 11:30:11 PM »
Good luck with that broseph, you'll need it. And that is not an insult to your capabilities just this will be very difficult to produce.

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2012, 11:54:24 PM »
Good luck with that broseph, you'll need it. And that is not an insult to your capabilities just this will be very difficult to produce.

Indeed it will be, also talk to me on steam scooby, I want to talk to you about some things.
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

Offline Crayola

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2012, 05:24:37 PM »
Thanks for all the feedback people, this has definetly given me motivation to work even harder on this project, The first thing is finding a server, which I have a couple leads I am looking into. If anyone is interested in helping, steam buddy me.

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2012, 05:30:04 PM »
Might be buying a serverbox, so..... But don't stop looking, as I might not be able to.

Offline Crayola

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2012, 05:47:36 PM »
Thanks Ahli, I hope you will be able to get one, but I will continue to look just incase.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2012, 05:58:54 PM »
I also have morphvox pro and would be willing to act.
Feel free to add me on steam mrpenguin81

Offline swag master spiderman

• Grand Wizard of the KKK
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2012, 06:00:16 PM »
I'd be happy to help with some acting, maybe an extra though as I can't really do voice acting.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2012, 06:02:11 PM »
I'll join in as actor or something, i wanna help on this quite a lot.

Also regarding server, do you need a specific gamemode for it? Since we have CGs Sandbox which is empty all the time by the looks of it, we could use that one perhaps

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal