Author Topic: [2/20/2012] Orange Cosmos RP 1.5 Update #8  (Read 8278 times)

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [2/20/2012] Orange Cosmos RP 1.5 Update #8
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2012, 06:11:44 PM »
Main reason to put that time limit on is to get everybody to actually play OCRP to gain a nice job like swat or mayor. When did I say it was to limit abuse? That was for the police officers. This is to get everybody to have another goal in OCRP, gain access to these two jobs that IMO is the two best jobs, also the two ones that got a good paycheck.

You need to gain something new. This is not something you can buy with your millions of money gained over the years. That is a good reason IMO. Everything in OCRP evolves around money. This time, I've added something new that doesn't evolve about money.
I agree with you that it shouldnt be all about massive amounts of money, but I hardly think that encouraging crimeRP will get you far in that direction.
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline D3AD_S1L3NT

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2012, 10:27:43 PM »
Now all we need, crap head, is the damn model changer. And i say that the bugatti shouldnt be 1.85 mil because who has that much? AND PLEASE put the amount of weed you get for growing back to normal it makes growing super boring when i wait 15 minutes for 12 weed. Mmkay? I want it to be i wait 15 mins for like 96 weed.

Dead.
Bananananannanananana

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2012, 10:30:33 PM »
Now all we need, crap head, is the damn model changer. And i say that the bugatti shouldnt be 1.85 mil because who has that much? AND PLEASE put the amount of weed you get for growing back to normal it makes growing super boring when i wait 15 minutes for 12 weed. Mmkay? I want it to be i wait 15 mins for like 96 weed.

Dead.
Try doing RP on an RP server.
What a concept
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2012, 11:22:55 PM »
I think the bullet penatration wasn't a great idea at all. Cops need cades when raiding but now a m4 can go through a concrete cade so yea.

Offline Communist Cookie

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2012, 12:02:15 AM »

Dead.
What a concept

This is a public server with a scripted gamemode and weak moderation. You are NEVER going to get proper RP like that, and you'll only alienate the playerbase you have by assuming otherwise.

Also, it's a bit hypocritical of you to criticize him for not passively RPing when all you've been doing in this thread is whining that you can't play SWAT. Crime RP isn't any less valid.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2012, 12:30:40 AM »

Dead.
What a concept

This is a public server with a scripted gamemode and weak moderation. You are NEVER going to get proper RP like that, and you'll only alienate the playerbase you have by assuming otherwise.

Also, it's a bit hypocritical of you to criticize him for not passively RPing when all you've been doing in this thread is whining that you can't play SWAT. Crime RP isn't any less valid.
Yes.
Swat performs crimeRP by growing superweed.
I never run shops.
Ive never hosted events.
I am hypocrite for supporting passive rp.
All clearly true facts.
Please try to make sense of what you say. Youre saying that passiveRP should not exist in that comment, and I hope that was not intentional.
Also bullet penetration is horrid...

Offline L??Assassini

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2012, 03:02:48 AM »
Any way to change Z and tab button getting cursor on?
Maybe we could set the key ourselves or tab only?
Because for us azerty users it's extremely annoying since we can't use z to walk...

Great work on all the rest though!

This...
Me and other people I talked to also use an AZERTY keyboard and we are very dissapointed with this.
Some people might not play OCRP anymore because already of v3xx but they think this is really to much.
I admit I also don't like giving up my walk button eather. Is it possible to maybe change the key or bind the key yourself? I think we'd all appreciate this.

But after all great update! <3

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2012, 08:55:28 AM »
Any way to change Z and tab button getting cursor on?
Maybe we could set the key ourselves or tab only?
Because for us azerty users it's extremely annoying since we can't use z to walk...

Great work on all the rest though!

This...
Me and other people I talked to also use an AZERTY keyboard and we are very dissapointed with this.
Some people might not play OCRP anymore because already of v3xx but they think this is really to much.
I admit I also don't like giving up my walk button eather. Is it possible to maybe change the key or bind the key yourself? I think we'd all appreciate this.

But after all great update! <3

Sure. Il do a checkbox in the option menu for this.

Tell me what button you would like to use instead of Z?

Dead.

Buggatti will stay 1.85 millions
Weed prices will also stay the same.

I think the bullet penatration wasn't a great idea at all. Cops need cades when raiding but now a m4 can go through a concrete cade so yea.

I see, i see. I will solve this in the next update and return the script false if it detects specific models. Thanks for reporting that.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 08:57:20 AM by Crap-Head »
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2012, 10:10:42 AM »
Yes also that the p228 has less penetration than the glock (but it still has its good damage)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2012, 10:14:40 AM »
Yes also that the p228 has less penetration than the glock (but it still has its good damage)

Pretty sure every weapon should have the same penetration "power". Some walls are to thick for it to go threw btw.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2012, 12:33:23 PM »

Pretty sure every weapon should have the same penetration "power". Some walls are to thick for it to go threw btw.
Not true from what Ive been checking on it. No gun will penetrate 3 concrete cades, but occasionally, and m4 will. Very few guns will penetrate 2 concrete cades, bu the m4, ak, 57, and the DE will (all weapons that are normally good for penetration in reality). If this penetration bit is going to be kept, which I hope it is not, different weapons should have different penetration

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2012, 12:38:02 PM »

Not true from what Ive been checking on it. No gun will penetrate 3 concrete cades, but occasionally, and m4 will. Very few guns will penetrate 2 concrete cades, bu the m4, ak, 57, and the DE will (all weapons that are normally good for penetration in reality). If this penetration bit is going to be kept, which I hope it is not, different weapons should have different penetration

Already disabled a few weapons from penetrating. Also made a list of props that bullets can not penetrate trough. Will be seen in the next update.

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2012, 04:49:02 PM »
@ crap-head

Thank you so much! <3 this was what I was talking about when I asked you about this.
Omg thank you so much.

I talked to Epic and the other members and we would like to change it to W or L I'll ask Epic to post here to confirm this.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2012, 05:27:30 PM »
@ crap-head

Thank you so much! <3 this was what I was talking about when I asked you about this.
Omg thank you so much.

I talked to Epic and the other members and we would like to change it to W or L I'll ask Epic to post here to confirm this.

Around 90% uses W to move on, so I will make an option to use L to enable the mouse cursor as well.

Offline Communist Cookie

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2012, 10:44:17 PM »

Dead.
What a concept

Yes.
Swat performs crimeRP by growing superweed.
I never run shops.
Ive never hosted events.
I am hypocrite for supporting passive rp.
All clearly true facts.
Please try to make sense of what you say. Youre saying that passiveRP should not exist in that comment, and I hope that was not intentional.
Also bullet penetration is horrid...

You're pulling everything I supposedly said out of your ass. Police/SWAT is no different than crime RP, it's just the other end of the stick. You're a hypocrite for bitching about not being able to play as SWAT while acting like crime RP isn't a valid form of RP.

Second, I said that you won't get proper RP on a scripted public server in a general sense, not that it was totally impossible.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal