Author Topic: Matthew George character appeal  (Read 1237 times)

Offline DJ Wubz

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Matthew George character appeal
« on: June 09, 2012, 07:31:09 PM »
Steam Name:[RVEG] Matthew DG
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:332330
Character Name:Matthew George
Reason for the switch: I joined the outlands but something was messed up so I didnt want to play anymore.
If required, write a detailed backstory on how your character left the outlands: I went to the outlands, in hope for safety, but all I found was crazed cannibals and muggers, I decided that the city was probably a better choice. (idk if its good I just want to play in the city since outlands is messed up, everything is blackish, I can only see the tree outlines and mountains, everything else is like dark and black as if it was night time  )

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Matthew George character appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 11:00:53 AM »
If you can provice a screenshot or video of the map being messed up, i will accept this.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Matthew George character appeal
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 01:19:30 AM »
I'll go ahead and assume that something was wrong on your end with the map - probably because you're missing Episode Two content. Your inventory is clear and I'm happy to accept this.

Please ask an administrator ingame on the City server to un-outlandify your character.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal