Author Topic: Zak Grant's final logs.  (Read 1002 times)

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
Zak Grant's final logs.
« on: November 07, 2011, 02:19:07 PM »
*Eli'Sep'Uhui picks up an old rough leather diary, dusts it off, opens it, and begins to read*
Well tommorow im heading off to the Coast, gonna check to see if anyone is there. If i do not get killed before i get there Haha.... But you know. Life can be cruel, and Dave taught me that, but i still try and get him to be more...jolly. Dave is a great guy, but lets his personal feelings get the better of him and he thinks that people dying is his fault, its inepitable. Eli is awesome! Always there for me when i need him (Dave is too but i mean this as in emotionally there for me) But Eli never lets me down and always puts me in the right direction. Strange...i do not see much of Skyler anymore these days, ahh well i bet she is fine. But the best thing about being in the Outlands...is the people, the community, it is so welcome and everyone is smiling, thats what makes me so proud to help them, because even in their hours of need, they do whatever they can to help, and i fully respect that....anyway i should be off, getting calls about more OTA, time to deal with them i guess.
Well see ya

(OOC: Zak is gone and this was his final logs, Eli has the logs ICly so yea......have fun!)
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline Dashing Dave

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Zak Grant's final logs.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 03:15:56 PM »
(OOC) Shouldn't have been pk'ed, sorry mate.
Dave Woods - Field Medic
-OUTLANDS-

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal