Author Topic: Zak Grants Diary entry 2  (Read 1299 times)

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
Zak Grants Diary entry 2
« on: September 27, 2011, 11:59:44 AM »
Well here we are again...
So a lot of things have happened. Mostly bad...but what do you expect? Its the outlands after all. Ill start off with some bad news which turned good. I was running past the OTA base when i knowticed someone getting beaten. I ran up hidden from their sights, To find Skyler there, I could not take on 3 OTA units even by suprise, But even as i was thinking of doing so...One of them saw me and shot, I ran for my life. Skyler was decleared KIA. But i kept seeing this woman with a Ski mask and a hell of a lot of equipment, And as i was hiring for something (Which i will explain later) Skyler revealed it to be herself. I had no idea how she survived.
~Zak Grant~
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 12:01:36 PM by The Joke »
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
Zak Grants Diary entry 3
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 12:07:35 PM »
Right once again.
My freind... Dan Richards. Was killed. I was there, a OTA unit was dragging him alone when i open fired. I hit the OTA unit twice in the back, He hid behind a car and Dan was bound by the legs and arms, So he could not run, and i could not get to him. Later on i saw 3 more OTA units running towards us while i was firing at the OTA unit that was pinned. I knew that i would not make it if i stayed...So i ran. I was running when they open fired with AR2's, There were four of them and one of me so i could not do anything to help Dan... As i was running i felt a massive pain in my arm and yelped as i realised that one of them had hit me, As i neared the tunnel to escape, Another shot about 2 inches from the last entered my arm, I clutched it but carried on going. I never saw Dan again. He was decleared KIA...
~Zak Grant~
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755

Zak Grant

Mike Harolds

Zak Renolds

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
Zak Grants Diary entry 4
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 12:17:13 PM »
http://youtu.be/OHoHqUn6lQY

He is gone....My "Dad"...Gone. The worst part...I could not do anything to help. I saw it happen. He was being beaten by three OTA units, I could not get him as two Choppers and APC's were patrolling the area. He was taken from me, To be beaten in the city. But something like that never takes hope away from me... So i went for help by the most Badass people i knew. And now? We have a team, Our Demoexpert - Walter, Out sniper and scout - Skyler And our Medic and Support gunner - Dave, And me? Ill hack what i can and kill who i have to, But whatever happens.. We are Getting my "Dad", Ki'Rem Hotar Out of there, Even if that means i have to sacrifice my own life...I will happily do so.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 12:19:51 PM by The Joke »
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755

Zak Grant

Mike Harolds

Zak Renolds

Offline IRazion

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Zak Grants Diary entry 2
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 01:31:23 PM »
(( Activates his troll mode. *A loud female voice would say "Activating....Done"* lRazion would charge The Joke with all of his troll powers, yelling "WHY DOES YOUR DIARY HAS A YOUTUBE LINK!!!!!!!!  :D ))

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Zak Grants Diary entry 2
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2011, 01:38:52 PM »
//Ahh well....the think about that is... /me runs away
No i dont know how to add the utube vid to the diary so it...is a link....
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755

Zak Grant

Mike Harolds

Zak Renolds

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal