Author Topic: [COMi Corporation, Remnants Group log]  (Read 1280 times)

Offline Commissar

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[COMi Corporation, Remnants Group log]
« on: July 26, 2012, 12:20:37 AM »
<Begin data transmit...
<Data received...

User : Sergei Karmov
Clearance : TOP-SECRET
Subject : Report 025-a

Today I entered City 45. It is under full Combine control and CP's roam the streets. The Corporation supports the Combine but has their doubts about there motives. Researchers back at the Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Facility are working on figuring out how to reverse a Combine portal for our usage. The Corporation has so far remained completely under the Combine's radar and they know nothing of us. I hope that the CEO decides to ally with these Combine to possibly advance our technology. Something the Combine has yet to find out is that we have the power to destroy them because we can manipulate time to our whim. Our associate, Mr. <Data Corrupt> has met with subject Gordon Freeman multiple times in an effort to weaken the Combine and then they will have to rely on our support thus giving the Corporation control of the planet and its inhabitants.

Signed,
   Sergei Karmov, VP of the COMi Corporation

The COMi Corporation
Building a better tomorrow, today.

<End Data Transmition...
<Logging you out...

Post Auto-Merged: July 26, 2012, 05:47:56 PM
<Begin Data Transmit...
<Data Received...

User : Mikal Kirmov
Clearance : ABOVE TOP-SECRET
Subject : Report 007-x

It would seem the man we sent to City 45 earlier was incompetent. He got himself into trouble with the law and is now on the run in the so called "Outlands". Some of the intelligence personnel found that Sergei did not feel that the Combine are here to help us and that he became a rogue asset. Needless to say we terminated his employment and as the next in line I have become the new VP of the Corporation. As of yesterday I arrived by train in City 45, it is fairly peaceful in the main city. I will do my best to show the Combine that there are some loyalists in this world. The Corporation is seeking their cooperation and possibly seeking an alliance.

Signed,
   Mikal Kirmov, Recently appointed VP of the COMi Corporation

The COMi Corporation
Building a better tomorrow, today.

<End Data Transmit...
<Logging you out...
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 05:47:56 PM by ?.:â?­:.?Commissar »
[There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't]

Offline Commissar

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [COMi Corporation, Remnants Group log]
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 11:23:08 PM »
<Begin Data Transmit...
<Data Received...

User : Zerdich Gorbichev
Clearance : Military (Zulu)
Subject : Report MO01-C45

I am beginning a report on the C45 operation. Apparently our new VP has disappeared. The intelligence department will no longer be sending in high-rank personnel to do recon regardless of our lack of personnel. I am a Captain in the COMi Corporations Military Ops Division (CCMOP). I have been sent to City 45 to find out what happened to the VP, he vanished and his tracking device is offline. My gut feeling is that some rebel bastards took him and killed him for being a loyalist, uncivilized bastards. I will update command as the situation warrants.

This is Captain Zerdich Gorbichev of CCMOP signing off...

COMi Corporation's CCMOP
Protecting humanity by any means necessary.

<End Data Transmit...
<Logging you out...
[There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't]

Offline swag master spiderman

• Grand Wizard of the KKK
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 04:26:02 AM »
//this sounds really interesting but do you have auths for all of this?

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 05:44:44 AM »
While this seems "creative" I don't believe you have any auths for any of this, considering a lot of it is uncanon, especially with CGs own canon

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal