Author Topic: Zekiel's Make-Shift Knife.  (Read 1331 times)

Offline Vandal??¢

• :.())0_/\_0(().:
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Zekiel's Make-Shift Knife.
« on: June 18, 2012, 06:04:58 PM »
(This was made so I could remember the exact appearance and what the knife is comprised of.)
Length(Blade)-8.2 inches
Material(Blade)-6 Breen's Water cans-Tempered.
Tempered?-Yes
Tempering Method-Inserting blade into hot piston's path in the Precinct 3 Generator Room.
Blade Creation Method-Using rebar, jabbed 3 Knife-shapes in 6 Breen's water cans, held together at the handle by an aged bandage.
Handle material-A single Medical Bandage.
Appearance-Blade has a yellow and purple side, which, due to the cans, says "Breen's" on it. The Bandage on the handle is very dark due to wear-and-tear.
Wha- Me?! But Stross said we could destroy the Marker!
Not if we consume you first!
God dammit, I trusted you! FUCK YOU! AND FUCK YOUR MARKER!

Offline Blue Haze

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Zekiel's Make-Shift Knife.
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 07:59:06 PM »
Hey, a UU branded aluminum knife!

Anyway, this knife would break really easily due to being held by bandage and using aluminum as the blade.
Characters

Trent (Davidson) Marlow - [ALIVE] - Getting people to do work for him, living near the Inn, back from his retreat.

Kelly (Lillians) Striker - [DEAD] - Found outside the old Bunker with many wounds suggesting a poison headcrab attack. All supplies but her clothes missing.

Offline Vandal??¢

• :.())0_/\_0(().:
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 10:29:00 PM »
Yeah, but it's a bunch pressed together and OH GOD YOU MAKE A GOOD POINT. Time to find more metal in the canals..

(Remade the knife as it was broken in a small "roughing up. This was made so I could remember the exact appearance and what the knife is comprised of.)
Length(Blade)-8.3 inches
Material(Blade)-8 metal rods/rebar-Tempered.
Tempered?-Yes
Tempering Method-Inserting metal rods and/or rebar into hot pistons path in Precinct 3 generator room.
Blade Creation Method-Using rebar and metal rods, inserted into Generator's piston path, held together at the handle by an aged bandage.
Handle material-A single Medical Bandage.
Appearance-Blade has a dark grey and silver color, the silver section is noticably shinier than the grey. The Bandage on the handle is very dark due to wear-and-tear.

It is, I drag the edge of the blade against concrete/stone, anything harder than itself really, sharpening it.

*ADDITION*
A nail is attached to the bottom to create a new choice of attack.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 01:24:35 PM by Nicknero1405 »
Wha- Me?! But Stross said we could destroy the Marker!
Not if we consume you first!
God dammit, I trusted you! FUCK YOU! AND FUCK YOUR MARKER!

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 01:24:58 PM »
// Stop double posting and postwhoring. Use the modify button. It's there for a reason.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal