Author Topic: Third Eye - Operation Swashbuckler - Pt I: "An expression of interest."  (Read 3279 times)

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
-snip-
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 08:47:08 AM by garry :D »

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Third Eye - Operation Swashbuckler - Pt I: "An expression of interest."
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 01:49:31 PM »
Is this for Outlands or city?
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 02:59:07 PM »
Is this for Outlands or city?
Seems like its for City, judging by how the pamphlets are in P3.
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2012, 09:53:45 PM »
If you decided to read it and pay attention to the words, you would see that Oz mentions an event map and the setting of the event in the IC section is on a ship.
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2012, 10:22:59 PM »
The map will probably be put in place for a day on the City server for the event. That way we won't have to unoutlandify every character who participates. The characters who can participate can come from either server.

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2012, 11:55:15 PM »
I do hope to see this soon.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2012, 02:47:28 AM »
The map will probably be put in place for a day on the City server for the event. That way we won't have to unoutlandify every character who participates. The characters who can participate can come from either server.
It had better not be in place of city, even if for a small time. Its selective for obvious reasons and those who dont will feel left out and it can br considered elitis in respects. Have another server for it.
what

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2012, 02:58:47 AM »
It had better not be in place of city, even if for a small time. Its selective for obvious reasons and those who dont will feel left out and it can br considered elitis in respects. Have another server for it.

The event would only take a couple of hours and if a separate server was set up for the event rather than run it on the City server then that would be fine. Characters who don't make the final cut for a place on the Resistance side can still have a good chance at playing in the two other groups that are planned (still waiting a while until I post their respective threads). The event isn't designed to exclude anyone and there's a position for all types of players.

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2012, 10:32:25 AM »

In this case, expect a visit from a certain lab coat wearing Vortigaunt. :3

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2012, 10:38:33 AM »

The event would only take a couple of hours and if a separate server was set up for the event rather than run it on the City server then that would be fine. Characters who don't make the final cut for a place on the Resistance side can still have a good chance at playing in the two other groups that are planned (still waiting a while until I post their respective threads). The event isn't designed to exclude anyone and there's a position for all types of players.
I was just thinking for the rest of the players who don't get a chance etc was all, another server im perfectly fine with, as the others still have a place to RP in and so on.

And yeah I know your fine with trying to get everybody in, but theres not a chance of getting everybody anyway, but yeah thanks for clearing that.
what

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal