Author Topic: [ACCEPTED]Jeff Johnson's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1190 times)

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[ACCEPTED]Jeff Johnson's Civil Authority Application
« on: March 25, 2012, 07:14:07 AM »
Jeff Johnson's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Jeff :D

IC Character Name: Jeff Johnson

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
It was a normal day in city 45 Jeff Johnson had the order to clean the streets. After getting his rations, Jeff talked to some citizens he met when cleaning the streets. After his little chat with his fellow citizens.
He went back to his apartment for a nap. But when he was about to close his eyes he heard his door open, immediately Jeff stood up and tried to hide but he was to late a man aimed a gun at his head and said: “On the wall NOW!” he immediately did what the man asked. “Give me all your tokens and possessions or I will blow your brains out!” the man said. Jeff gave all of his tokens and possessions. But when he turned around he saw 2 other men one with an SMG and one with a pistol. Then the man who threatened  Jeff said: “Turn around, guys look for anything valuable.” After some time The man came back and said: “On your knees.” Jeff did so. "make it quick..." Jeff said. But when the man was going to shoot, the door of Jeff’s apartment fell and 3 officers stormed in. They shot the other two raiders but when they were going to shoot the third, he quickly grabbed Jeff and said: “Don’t fire or he will die!” the leading officer did not hasitate, immediately he and shot the third raider without him
being able to schoot Jeff
When the other officers removed the body’s the leading officer said: “Citizen, stand up.” Jeff did so and said: “Ok, officer.” The officer asked: “Are you alright citizen?” Jeff answered “Y-Y-Yes, officer...” The officer said: “here are your belongings” and gave Jeff’s stuff back. Jeff thanked the officer and had a sit. After a while Jeff stood up to go back outside but when he left his apartment he heard screaming coming out of the apartment next to him. It was Mia his neighbour he turned on his requesting device and called officers to help. “Is this a raid party?” Jeff thought. Then he heard a gunshots and a scream. It was Mia, immediately Jeff stormed in and overpowered the raider. He took his gun and shot the man. The raider's companion tried to shoot Jeff but he immediately took cover behind he wall. Then… he saw Mia lying there, dead. Jeff got angry , got out of cover and shot the man when he was reloading. After 2 minutes officers came in. “Hands up!” The officer said. "Drop thr weapon!" Jeff did what the officer asked. "Citizen, come with me." Jeff did what the officer said. And went to nexus with the squad. After telling his story his facts where confirmed by the leading officer who saved Jeff the first time.

When Jeff came outside of the nexus he saw an application for CCA and knew what to do. 

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
-Trustworthy
-dedicated to his cause.
-If he has to, would sacrifice himself.
-loyal
-quick thinker
-good listener
-He has had gun training before the portal war. (Gun club.)

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I would like my character to join the CCA because I can learn from it (I have already been CCA on 2 other HL2RP servers.)
And I really want to bring order because when people think like: "wow in this server, I can do what I want, I won't be punished/arrested" people will automatically break the rules. And I hate minges/lolrebels and they need to know that they are NOT the boss here the CCA is and if they think they are then we/I will teach them a lesson. I also expect it to be serious and hard work. I would really like the patrolling the streets and possibly defending the entrance to C6 so that we would not get a possible rebel attack.
It will also really enrich my character because he wants to help the CCA stop the raids that killed his friend (Mia) so that there will be no more deaths caused by raider. He will try to help inform officers where to search for contraband because he is a citizen that is very curious about things. And knows where raiders/rebels might hide because he had heard story’s of their hiding places by fellow citizens. He also thinks that if the CCA do their jobs good and would have enough recruits that the Combine/CCA might bring peace to the world. He knows what he is allowed to do and what not to do on his rank/in general.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Jeff was a college student at Harvard university he always got good grades.
Jeff was happy because he really liked to study and Harvard was the school he dreamed of going to, he was popular in school because he was smart, played the guitar and had rich parents. Jeff was at his biology class when he looked out of the window and saw portals coming out of the sky everyone in the school was at the courtyard they saw something coming out of the portal some kind of plane. But then it started to shoot... Everyone was scared and in panic. When Jeff thought of his parents and what could happen to them he got
Into his car and drove to his parents. On his way there he saw chaos everywhere, crashed cars, planes falling out of the sky, cops trying to prevail over these aliens and getting killed in many horrible ways. Jeff couldn’t take in anymore. He drove as fast as he could.
When he finally arrived at his parent’s house it was empty. When he came back outside he saw some people getting in a shelter. Jeff asked if he could get in to the owners were friendly enough to let Jeff in. after an hour or so Jeff and the other family heard footsteps outside... They kept themselves quiet when the sound was gone they were relieved. But not for long right after they wanted to make a run for it. The shelter door opened and some human-like things pulled Jeff and the family out of the shelter. They pulled a sac over Jeff’s head. And drove away with him... The last thing he heard of the family was the daughter of the man and wife getting executed. After a long ride in some kind of APC Jeff arrived at a city. He saw many
people being moved here and they all weared the same jeans clothes. He saw a lot of the human-like things he saw when being pulled out of the shelter. Jeff saw a man at a big screen calling himself: “the city administrator” explaining that he was in city 45 and that the “things” that kidnapped Jeff where called combine these were the CCA also known as the combine civil authority. Jeff knew that this "City 45" was the place he had to stay in for the rest of his live so he could better make the best of it. And so he thought that maybe these “combine” could finally bring peace in the world but for now he would just have to settle in City 45.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No, I havent.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
2 Years. (About 1000 hours.)

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
1 1/2 Years. (About 800 hours.)

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
4-6 Months?

4. What Time zone are you in?
C+1

5. In what country do you live?
Belgium

6. How old are you?
I'm fifteen years old.

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
Being a CP on another HL2RP server (Small community.) and raiding a rebel base...
Everyone was a decent RP'er so the firefight was about 10 minutes long. Everyone knew how to S2M and it was great fun, my char got PK unfortunately.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, I do.

IC Section

Full Name: Jeff Johnson
CID: 00522
Height: 5'1
Hair Colour Black-Brown
Eye Colour: Green-Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 176 lbs
Mental Distinctions: -calm -smart -patient
Mental Defects: -Light form of derpression.
Mental Advantages: Highly intellectual, Quick thinker and acter. Calm, patient.
Notable Qualities: -loyal -Good in following orders -Good listener -strong

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
Yes, for running: I was running away from a citizen that treated to kill me, then an officer arrested me but I didn’t resist because, well that isn't the best thing to do in C45.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, I do.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes, I sertainly do.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes, I do.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes, I do.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
Because I feel the need to protect the citizens of city 45 and to let the citizens know that there are rules and they can't just do whatever they want. We need to protect the citizens of City 45 from themselves and if they do not follow our rules, they should be punished severely.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Jeff Johnson hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 01:29:15 PM by Jogzi »

Offline ghostface killah

• Anime King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jeff Johnson's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 08:49:14 AM »
UNIT: 312
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Division Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Jeff Johnson's Civil Authority Application
Citizen Identification Number: 00522

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| INTERVIEW PENDING ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNIFORM.DVL-312
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline ghostface killah

• Anime King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [PENDING]Jeff Johnson's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 01:29:02 PM »
UNIT: 312
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Divison Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...