Author Topic: [CWU] Union Cafe Applications  (Read 5069 times)

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
[CWU] Union Cafe Applications
« on: May 22, 2011, 12:12:09 PM »
Union Cafe
We are hiring
APPLICATIONS CLOSED
Note: You do not need to be CWU to join.

If you want to join the Union Café, You must fill out this application (OOC Also Scroll down for the workers handbook before signing.)

OOC area
OOC Name: (Steam Name.)
Backstory: (One Paragraph long)
Traits and abilities of you character: (A character with no downsides, will be denied.)
IC Area
Name:
Date of birth:
Height:
Weight:
Previous work Experience:
Reason you want to join:
Have you ever been detained? If so, explain:
Please Sign below

I (Name) have read the Café issued worker guidebook, and agree to all of its rules and regulations. I agree to the terms by which I am being hired, and know the procedures of the Union Café.
Code(copy paste this and fill it out.)
Code: [Select]
[size=14pt][b]OOC area[/b][/size]
[b]OOC Name:[/b] (Steam Name.)
[b]Backstory:[/b] (One Paragraph long)
[b]Traits and abilities of you character:[/b] (A character with no downsides, will be denied.)
[size=14pt][b]IC Area[/b][/size]
[b]Name:
Date of birth:
Height:
Weight:
Previous work Experience:
Reason you want to join:
Have you ever been detained? If so, explain:
Please Sign below[/b]
[b]I (Name) have read the Café issued worker guidebook, and agree to all of its rules and regulations. I agree to the terms by which I am being hired, and know the procedures of the Union Café.[/b]

Managers note: You MUST respect the CCA if you wish to work here. If you have EVER been detained, you MAY not be denied, if you lie about it, you will!

Union Café Workers handbook
This book will explain the rules, regulations, and expectations, of the Union Café and it’s management.

These are the 5 main rules.

1.   Respect the CCA and all customers.
2.   CCA eat free.
3.   Criminals are NOT to be served.
4.   All criminal activity is to be reported.
5.   Not putting tokens in, or taking from the bin, will result in IMMEDIATE discharge from the Café.

General
Before work, you must be trained by the Manager or CO-Manager of the Café.
You are subject to discharge at any time, for any reason.
If you do not follow the regulations, you WILL be discharged after 3 warnings.

Register Protocol.
If you are manning the register, you are to: Ask the person what they want today in a nice, kind tone. If they are un aware of our goods, direct them to the menu. Tell them to leave theamount of tokens on the counter. Make the order during this time. You may keep any extra tokens they give, but all others will go in the Specified bin. This bin is to only be opened by those with the proper authorization. No one but CWU workers, Employees and CCA officers are to go behind the counter, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

Co-Manager
You, as the co-manager, have permission to run the store, and fire/promote/demote employees
(OOC You can buy the door, make the menu, (It must be the same as the one I have authorized) and decorate the café. You can take tokens out of the bin./OOC)

CCA
If a CCA officer come in to the Café at an time, you are to: Politely ask him what he needs. If he wishes to order, he goes to the front of the line, and will eat free. If he wishes to detain someone, ask him politely to take the man outside, as not to distort business. If he does not wish to, leave him to his will.

OOC NOTES
You, sadly, must have tool trust to work in the café. It is not hard to get, just apply for it.

Union Cafe Roster
Manager: Emily Star
Co-Manager: Natalie Pence
Coffee:N/A
Tea: N/A (Not in menu yet)
Bakers:N/A
Trainees: James K. Locke, William Smith, Mathew D. Harris
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 12:52:31 PM by Bokslag »
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's not a skirt."
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's a dress."

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [CWU] Union Cafe Applications
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 06:18:18 PM »
OOC area

OOC Name: (Steam Name.) YankeeSamurai

Backstory: (One Paragraph long)
          My character didn't do much before the war. He graduated from college with honors in psycology and computer science, but after graduation he became lazy and reluctant to make use of his education. He ended up working as an under-paid tech-support manager. Most people who knew him said that he had "potential," but he "just didn't try hard enough." In the aftermath of the 7-hour war, my character found himself increasingly distrustful of both main factions, the rebels and the loyalists. He preferred to stay comfortably neutral. As his only source of income was infrequent rations, he decided to apply for a job at the Union Café.

Traits and abilities of your character: (A character with no downsides will be denied.)
My character is a very capable worker, able to both take directions and give them. The problem is, he often makes exceptions to rules when it is inappropriate to do so.

IC Area

Name: James K. Locke
Date of birth: 1991
Eye color: Blue/gray
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 114 lbs
Previous work Experience: Tech-support manager (pre-Union), entrepreneur in city 18
Reason you want to join: I need a reliable source of income and an activity that is satisfying and engaging. I feel that the Union Café is a worthwhile place to work for.
Have you ever been detained? If so, explain: I have never been detained.

Please Sign below:

I, James K. Locke have read the Café issued worker guidebook, and agree to all of its rules and regulations. I agree to the terms by which I am hired and know the procedures of the Union Café.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 06:21:16 PM by YankeeSamurai »
o7

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 06:21:40 PM »
Yankee, Accepted. Come to Cafe at some time and I will teach you

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 08:12:57 PM »
Ahh i see.

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 08:22:20 PM »
Um... What?

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2011, 09:30:51 PM »
OOC area
OOC Name: Bromine
Backstory: Robert "William" Smith grew up in an upper-class family back in the 70s. After many years of happy living, when Robert was 19, his parents were killed in a fatal jet crash across the Atlantic. To this day, Robert's memory of the event is engraved in his head. When Robert came out of hiding after hearing the 7-hour's war had ended, he promptly went to live the life of an average every-day citizen, happily following and believing the Combine's will.
Traits and abilities of you character: Fast with finding people for communication, a tad bit of a kiss-ass towards metropolice and CWU members, Semi-social awkwardness, fast with cooking, nimbly footed.
IC Area
Name: William Smith
Date of birth: 5/08/1974
Eye color: Brown
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 164
Previous work Experience: Past work at a factory. Grew up learning many food techniques from family.
Reason you want to join: Having a job in a profession I like is something I'd prefer more than no job at all/
Have you ever been detained? If so, explain: No.
Please Sign below

I, Mr. Robert William Smith, have read the Café issued worker guidebook, and agree to all of its rules and regulations. I agree to the terms by which I am being hired, and know the procedures of the Union Café.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 09:34:34 PM by William Smith »

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2011, 11:39:32 PM »
Bromine, Accepted. Meet me in-game for training.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 07:33:32 PM by Bokslag »

Offline eaaaa

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2011, 04:59:50 PM »
OOC area
OOC Name: iHarvey
Backstory: My character grew up in a middle-high class family. He lived a good life, graduating from a university with honors. He was then employed a large and known game-developing company, where he had the position of a lead dev. which he was very proud of.He created his own franchise of cafe's that appeared in most of American states. It grew rapidly, untill the downfall of the whole earth; the invasion of earth by the combine.
Traits and abilities of you character: Anxious and up-set. Mentally strong, of a good character; highly disciplined.
IC Area
Name: Matthew D. Harris
Date of birth: 27th of May, 1990
Eye color: Hazel
Height: 6'0 (One-hundred and eighty CM.)
Weight: 75 KG.
Previous work Experience: Ex-Lead Game Developer, Cafe-Franchise owner.
Reason you want to join: To have a reliabe source of income; to have an occupation that isn't boring.
Have you ever been detained? If so, explain: No.
Please Sign below

I Matthew Darren Harris have read the Café issued worker guidebook, and agree to all of its rules and regulations. I agree to the terms by which I am being hired, and know the procedures of the Union Café.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 11:18:09 AM by iHarvey »
HL2RP Characters

Leonard C. Kensington / C18.MPF.ECHO-RCT.56752
A 28-year-old former MIT engineer and computer scientist, currently a recruit in the Metropolice Force.

Lilith Wright
A 23-year-old former biomedical scientist; currently an intern at the Citizen Hospital of City 18.

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2011, 05:15:06 PM »
EDIT: Righto, Good. You may join. Report with that char to the cafe when server comes back up for traning!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 05:22:42 PM by Bokslag »

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2011, 09:34:20 PM »
I'm having so much fun tipping over all of your food then making you clean it.

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2011, 09:41:20 PM »
I know right?

Offline eaaaa

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2011, 11:18:46 AM »
Changed. Meh, I thought ex-Soldiers weren't killed by the combine.
HL2RP Characters

Leonard C. Kensington / C18.MPF.ECHO-RCT.56752
A 28-year-old former MIT engineer and computer scientist, currently a recruit in the Metropolice Force.

Lilith Wright
A 23-year-old former biomedical scientist; currently an intern at the Citizen Hospital of City 18.

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2011, 06:04:17 PM »
Not necessarily killed, they were more likely pressed into service as a transhuman soldier. In any case, your character's background is not in-canon.
o7

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2011, 12:53:03 PM »
As of now Union Cafe applications are CLOSED

airagog

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2011, 12:23:43 AM »
RP Name:John William Crowley.
Character Age: About 68.
Past experience with work/labor: I worked all the time, even before the Combine ruled the Earth. I was retired, but now I see all new experiences I can help with.
Have you ever been detained before?: Oh my no. I am a citizen who follows the law.
What will you do for us?: Everything I can.
Any disabilities?: Mainly I can't do well in bright light.

(OOC PART)
Timezone:Central USA
SteamID:Hippyzombie
Name: John
Roleplay Experience: Dark rp, but that doesn't count. I do well in acting and in RP. I know how to play my role and not get out of it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal