Author Topic: Police dodge & Viper.  (Read 1191 times)

Offline ?«SG.Sup?? | Sir.Scottx125

• Gondorian Royal Tower Guard
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Police dodge & Viper.
« on: May 03, 2013, 10:08:29 PM »
Ok, now first of all im gonna start off with the dodge, the main problem here in my opinion is the dodge has amazing handling which it should do, however the traction is way too much. Especialy turning a corner at 60mph without drifting in the slightest; this also being a problem that the acceleration speed of the dodge and the maximum speed is quite low, i mean a dodge is ment to be fast enough to cope with most vehicles in a chase... yet i find i am barley going 60mph around the car dealer due to the fact that it takes so long to accelerate and the max speed is about 60.. which isnt going to cut it in a chase.

Now the viper, the viper is in most regards the direct opposite of the dodge... It handles like you are driving on ice, on turns an excess of 30mph is enough to spin out on a corner completely, as well as the max speed of the viper being something like 70mph+ with great acceleration.

What should be done?
Well personaly i feel like the dodge which is for VIP+ should have moderate handling, drifts at 50mph+ and will spin out on turns at 70mph+. The dodge should reach 0-60 in 4-6 seconds with a max speed of 80-90mph. The traction to the road should be reduced as well to allow drifting at the speed mentioned above.

The viper seeing that it is a vehicle avalible to everyone should have moderate handling, drift at 40mph+ and spin out at 60mph+ with a max speed of around 70-80mph. The viper should be able to reach 60mph in about 6-7 seconds. And have more traction to the road, however seeing as this vehicle should atleast have some aspects of balance between both vehicles, i think this viper should have high durability due to the buffers on the front of the vehicle compared to the dodge which should have moderate durability, since it has no buffers for damage.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Police dodge & Viper.
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 10:41:04 PM »
Check here for vehicle worklogs: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=24580.0

The Police Dodge Charger has better handling for drifting and almost 2.5x the current speed.

The Vapid will be upgraded at a later time when I have a spare moment.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 10:54:00 PM by the table »

Offline ?«SG.Sup?? | Sir.Scottx125

• Gondorian Royal Tower Guard
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Police dodge & Viper.
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 08:43:25 AM »
Check here for vehicle worklogs: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=24580.0

The Police Dodge Charger has better handling for drifting and almost 2.5x the current speed.

The Vapid will be upgraded at a later time when I have a spare moment.

Ok thank you for the reply.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal