Author Topic: Cars damage from fire: Way to big radius and to fast.  (Read 1406 times)

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Cars damage from fire: Way to big radius and to fast.
« on: June 02, 2013, 11:44:12 AM »
What happened when the bug occurred?
I stopped my car close, but still quite far from a fire and its health drained from full HP to 0 (broken) within 1.5 seconds. I didn't even get the chance to drive away from it as it was broken before I even noticed it. I didn't even touch the fire, so the damage radius is way to big.

What was supposed to happen?
Car wasn't supposed to get any damage at all. And even if it was touching the fire, it shouldn't drain so quickly. It should get somewhat 10HP/s damage. (Assuming that 100HP is full health.)

Picture/Console Errors:
Click to see the original size.

Here is the picture of how far away my car was from the fire. So you can easily tell it should not have gotten any damage.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Cars damage from fire: Way to big radius and to fast.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 11:48:39 AM »
I can agree with this. My car wasn't even near a fire and it broke immediately. To make matters worse, I was using a rent car.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Cars damage from fire: Way to big radius and to fast.
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 10:09:33 AM »
Not really a bug, hitboxes for cars do not hug the car. but i lowered the max radius a little and made the damage do 3 instead of 5.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal