Author Topic: Who needs OCRP money and has HRP money/credits/idk to offer?  (Read 5162 times)

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Who needs OCRP money and has HRP money/credits/idk to offer?
« on: November 07, 2012, 01:44:30 PM »
Greetings.
I've been sorta maxed out on OCRP for a very long time now. I own all the cars I want, my inventory is full with everything I want, and I have close to 1400k (1.4m) spare cash on OCRP.

I'm willing to trade up to 1 mill for either credits, or HRP cash or something. Anything that has to do with CG (Because anything else is not allowed) which you would like to trade with me, let me know.
I don't play HL2RP though, so I don't accept tokens. But other then that, HRP cash or credits would do just fine.

My acceptable transfer rates:
100 credits = 20K OCRP
100K HRP = 100K OCRP

Let me know. :)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 01:42:47 AM by Nicknero1405 »
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Who needs OCRP money and has HRP money/credits/idk to offer?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 02:22:57 PM »
Give me 3 hours and Ill get back to you. If someone else comes in with a fair deal before I get back to you, feel free to take it.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 03:38:47 PM »
I said I would go up to a mill, so if someone comes with an offer that takes, say 200k, then I still have 800k left for trade. ;) So I'm pretty sure you will get your turn. :)
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 08:08:59 PM »
Well I'll trade you 250 CG Credits.... come back with a price and will do it.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Who needs OCRP money and has HRP money/credits/idk to offer?
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, 01:39:44 AM »
Well I'll trade you 250 CG Credits.... come back with a price and will do it.
I think with credits it would a 1:100 ratio? In other words, 250 credits would get you 25K?
Due to the fact OCRP was usually $1 = 10K back in the days that credits didnt exist yet.

But I find this a bit low, so you know what? Imma make it a 1:200 ratio.
Aka I'll give you 50K for 250 credits.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 02:44:20 AM »
I'm not sure you can transfer tokens. Speak to Somone before starting a trade of that nature nick.

Sent from my Thundertalk using TapaBolt 2

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2012, 03:26:31 AM »
Well, I have already done credit for cash trade in the past sooooo, yeah we just need someone77 to transfer the credits. But I'm game for the trade Nick.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2012, 11:41:10 AM »
Well, I have already done credit for cash trade in the past sooooo, yeah we just need someone77 to transfer the credits. But I'm game for the trade Nick.

You did it before even asking if you could. I'm just telling nick to give the common courtesy to ask as it takes time to do it in the database.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2012, 01:57:03 PM »

You did it before even asking if you could. I'm just telling nick to give the common courtesy to ask as it takes time to do it in the database.

Then perhaps it's a suggestion for the web devs to make a feature to trade/give credits to someone else? :3
Sorta like the 'give someone else a title/VIP/whatever' but then it adds credits to them when it takes it from you. ^^

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2012, 02:43:54 PM »
Then perhaps it's a suggestion for the web devs to make a feature to trade/give credits to someone else? :3
Sorta like the 'give someone else a title/VIP/whatever' but then it adds credits to them when it takes it from you. ^^
I second that motion. Oh, and I did ask Rofl before if the trade could be done, he said yes :P

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2012, 02:52:08 PM »
I second that motion. Oh, and I did ask Rofl before if the trade could be done, he said yes :P

If Rofl said yes, then he can be the person to move the credits from one person to another.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Online Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2012, 04:17:13 PM »
If this becomes a normal thing, we may consider creating a trading system, but until then, yes you can trade credits freely, they are a recognized currency on CG. All transactions as of right now, however, need to go through me.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2012, 05:10:00 PM »
Fair enough, then if someone is interested in my deal for OCRP - credits trade, then I will give this person the OCRP money, and contact Somone77 either through steam (if online) or send him a PM about the transaction, so he can move over the credits whenever he has time.

Offline GrannyLad

• This Is Fucking
    Awesome
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2012, 06:30:41 PM »
Will you do 50k HRP money for 50k OCRP money?

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Who needs OCRP money and has HRP money/credits/idk to offer?
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2012, 07:08:02 PM »
Will you do 50k HRP money for 50k OCRP money?
Sure. Ill see whenever I can get online with the current state of my PC and internet so we can do the trade whenever.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal