Author Topic: Ice texture (vmt/vtf format)  (Read 4744 times)

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ice texture (vmt/vtf format)
« on: April 25, 2012, 03:42:33 PM »
Ok seriously, my request is very simple: I've been searching the web for HOURS trying to find 1 simple texture that just can't be found anywhere!

I need an ICE texture. I need it for mapping purposes, so that means it can't be some derp map with the texture packed into it. No, I need the texture itself.
If anyone can provide me one, you would do me a LOT of good!
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline PixelDuh

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ice texture (vmt/vtf format)
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 10:37:08 AM »
*Click to see the original size.
Not sure if this will work, but it was the first good texture I found.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 11:03:53 AM by Nicknero1405 »
For gaming videos, such as Minecraft, Half Life, Black Mesa, and Spore, go to http://www.youtube.com/user/PixelDuh?feature=mhee

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 11:04:44 AM »
*Click to see the original size.
Not sure if this will work, but it was the first good texture I found.

Sure looks like a nice texture. I was actually looking for a .vmt/vmf file, but I figured it's quite easy to make that myself.

Thanks anyways.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline PixelDuh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 11:07:08 PM »
Sorry i couldn't do it in the right format. anyways, you ever want to get a texture again, just do what I do:
http://goo.gl/loKWm
Don't take this as an insult, but it took me literally 53 seconds to find that texture, and all i did was go into google images. Just for future reference, if you're looking for a texture, just go to google images and search [itemneeded] texture (ie Stone texture, cobblestone texture, etc)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 11:09:30 PM by mbehiry »
For gaming videos, such as Minecraft, Half Life, Black Mesa, and Spore, go to http://www.youtube.com/user/PixelDuh?feature=mhee

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 02:57:03 AM »
Sorry i couldn't do it in the right format. anyways, you ever want to get a texture again, just do what I do:
http://goo.gl/loKWm
Don't take this as an insult, but it took me literally 53 seconds to find that texture, and all i did was go into google images. Just for future reference, if you're looking for a texture, just go to google images and search [itemneeded] texture (ie Stone texture, cobblestone texture, etc)

I know this. That is what I did to find another ice texture for the map a long time before you posted. The point was that by the time I made this thread, I had no clue how to make textures myself so I was looking for an actually .vmf file that I could just throw in my Gmod folder and be done with it.

But I know it now, so this thread serves no longer a purpose.
-locked-

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal