Author Topic: Hello Everyone, This is my introduction.  (Read 929 times)

Offline Klashy

• ( . Y . )
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello Everyone, This is my introduction.
« on: August 19, 2011, 03:21:43 AM »
DIDN'T READ IT BRO? WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE

Hello everyone, I'm going to spend a good bit of time explaining myself to you guys because I have a feeling that I'm gonna be around here a lot more often then I have been. To start, I'm not really ALL that new to Catalyst Gaming, I've played the HL2RP server off and on and tried the OCRP (Which no offence I didn't really like), but I am new to the forums.

I play the HL2RP server because it's a relaxing activity. The game mode is perfected to my liking's of the whole "Prisoner Vs Guard" theme. It's my absolute favorite next to PERP. The game is quiet, calm, and relaxing, and action packed when it needs to be, any slight movement or word can change the outcome of a situation in an instant, that's what i love about it so much.

Me, Myself, I'm a nice guy. I've got great manners, and i respect everyone around me as long as a mutual respect is given. I realize that I can sometimes be a bit biased and at times, Bipolar during situations, please just disregard any bull shit you get from me because i'm usually someone that is friendly angry then friendly again, it's just common.

I'm interested in Garry's mod RP / Build , I enjoy most source games including TF2 and CSS (Hit me up and we'll we will play).

I like to listen to dubstep, rap, rock, classical rock, some of the oldies, and while we're on the topic of music, my special ability is that I can freestyle rap insane lines, on the spot, no rehearsal, and usually do a good job. I haven't gone into anything serious with it I just rap with my friends but i find it to be a true skill. If you disagree, I don't really care, you have no idea so it doesn't matter. (There's my Biased coming in)

I'm deeply obsessed with GTA San Andreas, i've been designing my own missions lately and it adds unlimited possibilities to the game, hit me up if you want to know more about it.

Other than that, I smoke cigarettes, weed, and drink alcohol on occasion (everyone 1/2 in a blue moon) Hit me up if you want to discuss strains of bud or something, do not post here about how I am retarded for smoking pot, once again, you just don't even know, so i don't really care.587

If you're on my good side, I'm really nice, i plan to stay here and make some sort of an impression on you people as i do with everyone I come in contact with, please, get to know me. I really don't want to sound conceited but you'll be surprised how long a friendly, "Hi! Hello! How are you doing!" can go.

Take care everyone! Hope to see you in game, props to who ever read this entire thing, if you did you'll post the number at the end weed paragraph. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal