Author Topic: Wiz Khalifa - On My Level Ft. Too Short  (Read 3281 times)

Offline Ludus

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Wiz Khalifa - On My Level Ft. Too Short
« on: May 02, 2011, 05:38:56 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmP7TYtDVUU" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmP7TYtDVUU</a>

The beat is tight as fuck.

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Wiz Khalifa - On My Level Ft. Too Short
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 11:17:30 PM »
No, this is not tight rapping. The true rap is songs like "Real Compton City G's", "Eazy does it", "Hit Em` up", "Who shot ya?", "Straight Outta Compton", "Boyz n Da Hood (Eazy E, not that stupid spoof by dynamite hack)", "Juicy", "Rough Ryders (DMX)", and many others. Usually the tightest raps are the diss ones, like the 2pac v. Biggie Smalls, Eazy-E and Southside v. Dr.Dre and Snopp Dog. The 2pac v. Biggie Smalls feud 2pac kinda won with the best diss song hit em up, but Biggie did a great job so they are tied. The Eazy E feud against Dr. Dre and Snoop Dog, Eazy-E dominated. He just crushed Dr.Dre, while Snoop was just high on weed doin nothing, he kinda sucks though, Snoop Dog is really overrated. Dr.Dre did all the beats for NWA and Eazy-e before the feud. Dr.Dre is the man for tight beats, not excatly raping. Wiz Khalia or what ever this terroist.

Offline Ludus

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 11:28:39 PM »
Okay I didn't call the rapping tight I called the beat tight and that shit is old you need to learn to move to the future bro.

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 06:51:29 AM »
Okay I didn't call the rapping tight I called the beat tight and that shit is old you need to learn to move to the future bro.
Ok bro tell me what is good out there today. Huh bro. Lil Wayne sucks he has throat cancer with autotune.

Offline Ludus

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 04:01:30 PM »
Lil Wayne dose suck and probably dose have throat cancer, but we all have our opinions and I like new rap better.

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2011, 09:56:56 PM »
Gah

House of Pain
Will Smith rap
/thread

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal