Author Topic: OCRP2 Pre-Update News (Update 12)  (Read 11032 times)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: OCRP2 Pre-Update News (Update 12)
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2013, 05:49:14 PM »
I'm not saying I can't do it. I'm saying I won't. So you lose 100k. Who cares? Its a fucking game. It was discussed and debated. Just like a skin, upgrades are considered unique to the car and won't be refunded.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2013, 06:17:04 PM »
Take too long to code? Show me the car snippets of OCRP and some basic lua syntax and I'll do it in 30 minutes. As I said in my first post, depending on the design of OCRP, it's just a series of loops and if's. You're just being incredibly lazy, since you know it doesn't cost YOU anything. Why script for a community if you don't have the community's best interests in mind?
If you don't understand.... he is putting a lot into this, replacing all the car scripts with new ones.  Be lucky you are getting that.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline hacker

• Like a BOSS
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2013, 06:23:05 PM »
If i was in Karma's position i wouldn't do it. I code lua myself and its a waste of time to go check all this stuff and spend so much time on it just for like 100k that you can grow in like 2 hours.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2013, 06:56:06 PM »
Take too long to code? Show me the car snippets of OCRP and some basic lua syntax and I'll do it in 30 minutes. As I said in my first post, depending on the design of OCRP, it's just a series of loops and if's. You're just being incredibly lazy, since you know it doesn't cost YOU anything. Why script for a community if you don't have the community's best interests in mind?
Explain the last 11 updates, then?
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2013, 07:24:32 PM »
So uh... if we can get past the refund-butt-mad, I had a question. Will we be able to use the other body parts that come with most TDM/SGM cars (The ones where you need body-group changer)? Will we also be using some of the skins floating around on the workshop?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 07:32:11 PM by Darkshifter98 »
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline Channy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2013, 07:31:44 PM »
I really can't wait for the update. To everyone complaining about not getting your car upgrades refunded.. -_- Please stop, he said he won't do it, so it's done, just stop. I look forward to the new vehicles!!! :D
ok

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2013, 08:32:01 PM »
Explain the last 11 updates, then?
Or the fact I've spent at least 24 hours already on the cars update and will be doing at least another 24 on it if not more.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2013, 08:42:46 PM »
So uh... if we can get past the refund-butt-mad, I had a question. Will we be able to use the other body parts that come with most TDM/SGM cars (The ones where you need body-group changer)? Will we also be using some of the skins floating around on the workshop?
Would be cool if they added upgrades system that you buy the parts.

Offline iTz Cloud

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2013, 10:06:20 PM »

That's exactly what me and cousin were thinking, Like you could buy full exhaust and it would increase your speed buy like 5mph, Some could increase top speed or acceleration or both. You could buy a turbo or supercharger and it could add the respective sound.

Won't happen but it would be the best update ever.
If anything is possible...

Is it possible for something to be impossible?

Offline oShadowkun

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2013, 10:22:19 PM »

That's exactly what me and cousin were thinking, Like you could buy full exhaust and it would increase your speed buy like 5mph, Some could increase top speed or acceleration or both. You could buy a turbo or supercharger and it could add the respective sound.

This would be an awesome update, although It would take a lot of coding.

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2013, 10:50:12 PM »

No, I meant how you can change things like the bumpers, spoilers, skirts etc. with the body group changer on the TDM/SGM cars.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2013, 11:16:14 PM »

No, I meant how you can change things like the bumpers, spoilers, skirts etc. with the body group changer on the TDM/SGM cars.
Yes, making it to where you can buy them and it changes the way it looks and the way it handles

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2013, 11:35:46 PM »

Yes, making it to where you can buy them and it changes the way it looks and the way it handles
But to my knowledge, changing body parts only changes the look of the car, not how it handles or performs. You're only changing the outside.

Offline MOOcow

• MOO
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2013, 11:49:47 PM »

But to my knowledge, changing body parts only changes the look of the car, not how it handles or performs. You're only changing the outside.

I know what you're talking about. That would be a cool addition, but I doubt they will add it.

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2013, 12:13:07 AM »
Actually... If you take a look at it, and IF each bodygroup has its own modelpath, it MIGHT be a lot simpler that everyone says.  It would be a nice addition, but not one I would expect for a bit, cause there are a LOT more important things to deal with.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal