Author Topic: A proper goodbye  (Read 9060 times)

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A proper goodbye
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2011, 10:01:23 AM »
Alright penguin, I would just like to state a few things that I've experienced with you over the time we have had the pleasure of acquaintance. I've always liked you, I've never hated or thought I'll of you; I've always respected you and had come to terms with you. But I was not going to allow you to ICly do something stupid and get away with it when many others don't and they get PK'ed. What you seem to not understand though, is even if ordered to do something within the CCA that if it breaches protocols, you do not obey the order and or just address the issue with the person. You however, lead yourself into the predicament and placed three IED's into the nexus, which you now know the repercussions of doing so.

I also do not entirely agree with you about the amount of “Proness” you have in HL2RP, I’ve experienced some scenarios with you and they were quite poor. I’m not entirely sure if you were trying or not, but at the time I was quite shocked that you had obtained the privilege of OfC with the amount of effort you placed into a serious scenario such as operation on your very own DvL. I believe the entire operation of reconstructing me from the ground up took no more than 4 minutes and you had been screwing around with a saw construction made of a  wheel attached to a piece of wood....

I would also like to take this time inform you about the unit that you somehow believe I was going to kill, is now dealt with and BB and Toy now understand the meaning behind it. In which have understood, unlike a few people who were not even there at the time. But regardless of the fact... You are leaving and I would like to say my goodbyes and wish you the best.  So I will raise my cup and shed a tear in your departure, even though your cruel words have hurt me deeply inside, I would like to be the man about this and address it in such manner.

Much love,

We had some fun times... *Crys*

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R2rmLomfu0" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R2rmLomfu0</a>
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 10:43:35 AM by SkeptiK »
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline Fishy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2011, 10:17:27 AM »
Good luck wherever you go. However, making a good bye in which you just rage and flame the entire time won't get you remembered for the good things you've done.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2011, 11:06:25 AM »
Alright penguin, I would just like to state a few things that I've experienced with you over the time we have had the pleasure of acquaintance. I've always liked you, I've never hated or thought I'll of you; I've always respected you and had come to terms with you. But I was not going to allow you to ICly do something stupid and get away with it when many others don't and they get PK'ed. What you seem to not understand though, is even if ordered to do something within the CCA that if it breaches protocols, you do not obey the order and or just address the issue with the person. You however, lead yourself into the predicament and placed three IED's into the nexus, which you now know the repercussions of doing so.

I also do not entirely agree with you about the amount of “Proness” you have in HL2RP, I’ve experienced some scenarios with you and they were quite poor. I’m not entirely sure if you were trying or not, but at the time I was quite shocked that you had obtained the privilege of OfC with the amount of effort you placed into a serious scenario such as operation on your very own DvL. I believe the entire operation of reconstructing me from the ground up took no more than 4 minutes and you had been screwing around with a saw construction made of a  wheel attached to a piece of wood....

I would also like to take this time inform you about the unit that you somehow believe I was going to kill, is now dealt with and BB and Toy now understand the meaning behind it. In which have understood, unlike a few people who were not even there at the time. But regardless of the fact... You are leaving and I would like to say my goodbyes and wish you the best.  So I will raise my cup and shed a tear in your departure, even though your cruel words have hurt me deeply inside, I would like to be the man about this and address it in such manner.

Much love,

We had some fun times... *Crys*

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R2rmLomfu0" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R2rmLomfu0</a>
I have been doing medical rp for so long now its not even fun, thus why I did not try as hard at the end. Anybody with over a month in NOVa knows that medical rp grows boring very quickly.

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2011, 02:12:35 PM »
Transfers do exist, my boy. Uniform-Adrenaline-Razor-Nomad-Grid is my story.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2011, 03:16:23 PM »
Transfers do exist, my boy. Uniform-Adrenaline-Razor-Nomad-Grid is my story.
NOVA was my story, but I was unfortunately caught up in a unfortunate string of events and now I am paying for it.

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2011, 03:43:14 PM »
Well, if you want to leave, go now before the thread drama doubles over,

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2011, 04:19:28 PM »
Well, if you want to leave, go now before the thread drama doubles over,
I am taking a long break from HL2RP I am still active on the other servers.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2011, 04:28:34 PM »
Locking this thread as everybodys just flaming and your arguing etc blah other shit.
what

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal