Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 2177 times)

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Minecraft
« on: December 15, 2010, 04:53:30 AM »
We've got a 20 slot minecraft server up now. If you want to join, you'll have to apply for whitelist first.
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?board=47.0
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Minecraft
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 04:58:11 AM »
Its pretty fun if you have someone teach you everything.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Minecraft
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 05:42:04 PM »
Believe me Kay and Ryan, I was like you two before I got minecraft. I paid for it ans started playing, it was alright in singleplayer. Then Rofl and I went on a minecraft multiplayer server and it was awesome, he was teaching me how to do things, etc. I had build a house with levels underneath. I had my furnace set up along with my extra storage. Things were epic.

You two probably need someone to teach you like the teached me to get the basics of the game. Then, like me will be set to go.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal