Author Topic: Morning  (Read 1259 times)

Offline [EC] Logo

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Morning
« on: July 09, 2011, 09:52:47 PM »
Hello everyone, for those that remember me and don't I am Logo I was here in the oringal OCRP days and was here way back when Perp was done. I guess you can say i am a old fag. The reason I came back is well really I never left just when the old OCRP forums went down, I couldnt get hold of anyone who might know what happened. but as I was lerking through Youtube, I found a OCRP video and remebered about it so I decided to look through the serverlist and to my surprise I found the servers, YAY!. cool story bro and all that. 

So yes long story short I am a very old member and I have decided to rejoin the commuity if you can cope with me. So see y'all around.

Peace out,
Logo

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Morning
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 10:01:05 PM »
Although i don't remember you, it is always good to have some old OC friends here at CG.

Welcome to the community Logo :)
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 10:23:41 PM »
Welcome.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 06:23:02 AM »
Oh i remember you from PERP. I was in your org and also after a while you allied up with my org (Men In Black).

Your danish, right?

Welcome to CG ;)
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline [EC] Logo

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 07:25:32 AM »
No not danish XD im british but i think i remember you. Also thank you all for the welcome :D Also if your looking for someone in your Org id be happy to be in it :P as i am looking for one.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 07:27:22 AM by [EC] Logo »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal