Author Topic: Kyle Fendi's Authorization Application  (Read 2832 times)

Offline ?SU? ATB [join me]

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Kyle Fendi's Authorization Application
« on: January 06, 2012, 10:11:47 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: || BBI || O || Joe
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 3 Years.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 2 Years.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
The ability to gain knoweledge in the art of criminal profiling, or detective work, my character will be a skilled interrogator, case solver, and an excellent speaker.

Name: Kyle Fendi
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Kyle Fendi, sits in his room with a very vague dream, it just flashes, Kyle sees himself cuffing somebody, and bringing them to jail for homocide. As Kyle wakes up, he realizes what he had saw, him as a detective. Kyle realizing that he is meant to be a criminal profiler, studys the CCA's interrogation styles, and the way the leading ranks crack cases involving anti-citizens. Kyle a curious man, writes down what he sees every day, and then reads over and over the tactics that were used. Kyle knows that he will not be a master in seconds, be he knows that his time that is spent studying, will benefit him, in his life, and in his death.
         Kyle, in 2002 was a  precise Criminal Profiler, and has solved 15 kidnappings, 25 homocides, and a few robbery cases. Kyle a very proud worker for the FBI was ussually called Docter Kyle Fendi. Not only did he handle Profiling, he also handled therapy work, and determined wheter or not, a jailed citizen can be trusted of parole, or he/she will need to stay in prision for a longer amount of time.
         After ten years of admirable work, the portal storms occured, both men in suits, and strange aliens bursted into the streets of Kyle's town. Kyle, escaped the ruckas, headed out of town for a while, and returned after a couple of days. Kyle, not knowing what he had seen, documented the incident, and drawn what have seen poorly. Two years later, Kyle saw the same portals burst from the sky, and this time, tons of Combine Soliders stormed the town. Kyle enjoying his day off, was captured and enslaved for five years. After five years of tough work, Kyle was sent to City Eight, where he enjoyed   a  his short time there, being  drugged with breens water, Kyle, began to forget all his traveling, and strangely arrived in City forty five, and is now a loyalist, and is progressing in his studies.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
The perks these authorizations will give me, will be, the ability to suspect whether someone would be lying or not, the ability to interrogate, and get information out of citizens, and the ability to solve cases from clues.

Defects
The defect, will be some paranoisha at times that my character doesn't feel safe, and some cases of bad sleep, because of over working himself.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I plan to, be a criminal profiler for the Combine Civil Authority, although I will be only a Civil Worker, I think my character would play a great role, in catching anti-citizens, and would be highly appericated.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No.

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 10:09:14 PM by || BBI || O || Joe »

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Kyle Fendi's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 11:25:09 AM »
the ability to tell wheter someone would be lieing or not

I personally don't like this part, seems to overpowered. If you can go with 'suspecting that someone may be lying', it'd be a lot better in my opinion. For now:

Pending

Waiting for other admins to post opinions.
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 02:09:06 PM »
Alright man leme edit, I agree with you, now that you put it out there

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 11:38:45 PM »
To be quite honest, I can't really see this working out at all.
The CCA would not take, and do not want, a citizen's help in 'interrogating' or 'criminal profiling'.
They want to catch thier own anti-citizen's.
In thier mindset, if you have information, great! fork it over, if you dont, get lost.

Although, I can see this being interesting, If you intend to apply for the CCA, and take your abilities with you.

So yeah, my input..Neutral.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 06:10:56 AM »
CCA would not have a citizen to be a Criminal Profiler, and to be a Civil Worker you have to acctually apply to be in the CWU.

So my verdict is a no.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2012, 11:01:32 AM »
Well, my I do intend to take this knowledge to the CCA, and why won't the CCA want a criminal profiler? It would make the capturing of  the rebellion so much easier, and also wouldn't my character be in the JURY division?

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2012, 11:06:52 AM »
There is no JURY divsion.
what

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2012, 08:46:14 PM »
oh.. I thought there was a JURY in like City 18 or City 8, must of been disbanded?

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2012, 02:47:50 AM »
There never has been one. The closest we have been is talk over one.
what

the.derp

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2012, 04:31:38 AM »
JURY was part of the failed City 20 storyline

Sent from my ADR6400L, also known as the HTC Thunderbolt, using the Verizon LTE 4G network and powered by Tapatalk and a ton of Caffeine.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2012, 08:46:32 PM »
Well, thanks, but lets get to the verdicts, rather than a chat :)

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2012, 09:16:46 AM »
Unfortunately, I'll have to say:

Denied.

As other admins stated, you wouldn't have a way to study CCA interrogation ways, as well as CCA wouldn't need someone like you. You'd be classified as potential threat by them. Backstory is wrong in few places, and lack of supports from other admins. And in my personal opinion, having a character that can simply -know- whether someone else is lying, is overpowered. Even best case solvers don't know for sure, they have to gather proofs first.

Good luck next time though.
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2012, 10:38:07 AM »
I know this is already locked, but may I also add, just so you'll lean from your mistakes:

Kyle, in 2002 was a  precise Criminal Profiler, and has solved 15 kidnappings, 25 homocides, and a few robbery cases. Kyle a very proud worker for the FBI was ussually called Docter Kyle Fendi.

Your ages is 29. We live in the year 2016 right now. Does this mean Kyle solves 15 kidnappings, 25 homocides, and is a FBI worker, When he was 15 years old?

Better be careful with ages and times in back stories next time. :)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 03:54:15 AM by Kom??Як »
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal