Author Topic: C45.CONSCRIPT.81014 PK appeal  (Read 2955 times)

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
C45.CONSCRIPT.81014 PK appeal
« on: October 20, 2011, 06:03:49 PM »
Name: =ExG= Sexy Frog
RP Name (at time of ban): C45.CONSCRIPT.81014
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:31998299

Reason: PK
Length: Charcter ban
Server: City
Banner: DvL.252

Why should you be unbanned?: Due to a console related incident where my vortigaunt was a little too curious for his own good he was taken to the incinerator and burned thus leading to his PK. This is my fault as I should have been more aware of what not to do, but I must admit i was bored and wanted to passive roleplay and started to ICly mess around with the UU console in the spare room, but did not expect 953 to be right behind me and getting me killed. This was litterally my first day playing as my vortigaunt character and I get PK'd due to my lack of understanding and I am only asking for ONE more chance to do it right, and an apeal for this character will never be posted again if another PK happens. Overall, I was getting my bearings...should you decide to deny it, I totally understand as I did screw up. also I was not told by anyone that I could be killed for not knowing much english...
Possible evidence of misunderstanding:
Midst of amputation desicion
[LOOC] C45.CONSCRIPT.63854: You gonna die D:?
[LOOC] C45.CONSCRIPT.81014: nooooooo
C45.CCA.UNION-DvL.252 says "<:: It is already no Use."
C45.CCA.UNION-DvL.252 says "<:: It cannot speak English."
UU.CmD.10100 says "<:: Then you should not be unsure. You know what to do."
Out of Character for OOC:
C45.CONSCRIPT.54621: seriouslyguise.jpg - Aren't I supposed to be somewhere other than the ceepee spawn?
Out of Character for OOC:
Ethan Harris: I see an error?
UU.CmD.10100 says "<:: Take it to the incinerator."

when the CmD first came in

C45.CCA.UNION-DvL.252 says "<:: He was caught by another unit attempted to destroy the console."
[LOOC] C45.CONSCRIPT.81014: destroy my ass
Frosteria has connected to the server.
[LOOC] C45.CONSCRIPT.81014: i was harmlessly playing with it as i know no better

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: C45.CONSCRIPT.81014 PK appeal
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 06:09:18 PM »
Messing with it is still messing with it. And that's kill-able ICly.

Better luck next time.

you ban me for such bad reason u just cant understand the level of depth i roleplay on i am just far better roleplayer than u lol play half life 2 and then come back 2 this server plz
*sigh*
chunkeymonkey79: please get the entire CG community and uproot Saoul and RTLK
Thanks, Chunkey.

Offline Sexy Frog

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 07:44:07 PM »
I don't mean to disagree with you judgement but I feel that is a little unfair....I had no knowledge....in the roleplay guides for vortigaunts and such nowhere does it say we MUST speak english....even in my backstory is says I have no knowledge of english yet it was accepted....and not knowing english was an aditional reason why I was killed. Now for the console part....nobody was in the room, its was totally empty and there was nothing to do....I was literally in there for a long time doing nothing...there was no roleplay at the moment and since I was new to the whole vort slave thing I didnt want to log off of it incase there was something to do...I decided to create my own roleplay by myself. I am an honest boy, and I will tell you I was indeed in the wrong...but in the wrong out of my knowledge, it's like stealing a cookie from a cookie jar in a public setting as a child......if you have no clue it was wrong it doesnt seem it at the moment...but after it is explained you know not to do it, you don't have cuffs slapped on your wrists and get hauled to juuvy. I would be most grateful if I could have just ONE LAST chance.

>I'll never forget...

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 08:09:33 PM »
Could you perhaps elaborate on what you were doing and that could actually inform people who are looking at this to understand what is happening.

Offline Sexy Frog

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 09:30:04 PM »
What happened was I had gotten around to making my first Vortigaunt slave, in which is a faction I have never before played and have rarely seen RP examples of, Eventually I was moved around from the breaching room to the Nexus spare room, where I had to wait around in for a bit. Seeing as noone was around and I was grew bored and decided to create my own passive roleplay and Renar'Kek or CONSCRIPT.81014 began to playfull tap at button and pull knobs on the console seeing as those were the only things in the room to work with. Little did I know, unit 935 walked in without a sound and yelled at me. I asked OOCly if I was to be PK'd and he said no but I was going to be beaten, but when the OfC came in and 935 had to leave and my punishment was in his hands. I was electricuted and CmD.10100 was called in and told the OfC to amputate me. I was shocked into unconciousness and incinerated. The two main reasons being, messing with the console or "destroying it" as he put it and not speaking english. Noone told me I HAD to speak english so I feel a little miscommunitcation and as for the console thing, Im truly sorry and It was solely to cure my boredom I had no idea someone was going to walk in. I promise I can RP properly with a slave if given another chance with him.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 10:39:39 PM by Sexy Frog »

>I'll never forget...

Offline LeoMarr

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2011, 12:35:48 AM »
As a vort slave you are expected to RP at a second to none level. You could have read the Vort RP thread and learned this. And I'm not a OfC I am a DvL. You also were fucking with a console. We already had a problem with Vorts and this was the straw that broke the camels back. You shouldn't have been alone with a console. You were judged as seen fit by Myself and Wesker.

Chars:
UNION-DvL.252 Molding Men out of recruits.
Thatch Goodwin Keeping Incognito.
Quote from: Blt
leomarr is cool.

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2011, 12:44:05 AM »
Moved topic to correct forum.

you ban me for such bad reason u just cant understand the level of depth i roleplay on i am just far better roleplayer than u lol play half life 2 and then come back 2 this server plz
*sigh*
Thanks, Chunkey.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2011, 10:58:30 PM »
Well seeing as this is a pk'able punishment I think there is a slight overreaction to this. I personally think it was partially fail rp and the pk should be revoked and voided as I doubt that a vortigaunt that can't even speak English would even be Able to use a console, if this does go through I think that you should be put on a watchlist for being revoked and will have to take a re medial test about vortigaunt canon and it's uses.
If you have any questions about vortigaunts and their background feel free to message me.

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2011, 03:46:36 AM »
Well seeing as this is a pk'able punishment I think there is a slight overreaction to this. I personally think it was partially fail rp and the pk should be revoked and voided as I doubt that a vortigaunt that can't even speak English would even be Able to use a console, if this does go through I think that you should be put on a watchlist for being revoked and will have to take a re medial test about vortigaunt canon and it's uses.
If you have any questions about vortigaunts and their background feel free to message me.

No overreaction. CCA doesn't deal in Grey areas when dealing with Vortigaunts. IC situation was met with an IC punishment.

Appeal denied, moving to appropriate section.

*sigh*
Thanks, Chunkey.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal