Author Topic: PK Appeal request Char:Samantha Smith.  (Read 4359 times)

Offline Goten

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
PK Appeal request Char:Samantha Smith.
« on: August 02, 2011, 10:38:17 PM »
Steam Name:Thor God of Thunder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18310889
Character Name:Samantha Smith
Admin who issued PK:KasparoVv
Reason for Un-PK:Ok it started out when i was sneaking around near the combine tower (Which is removed now) i snook up behind the sniper and pulled his pin rping and the combine apparently falls down RPLY he drops his crossbow and it takes him a couple seconds to drop and he calls for back up when still getting up and i tooken the crossbow and rp ran away but was shot in the hand and i went and hide and said BRB in Ooc (Do not have proof i dont care if you believe or not) but when i came back from the combine just arrived where i came from and they said target spotted and they cornered me and i could of been long gone because it took them a minute.. and I Apparently according to Kasparo
I Power gamed and i didnt know that citizens didnt have IC knowledge of the crossbow so i accidently shot before he said WOW power game and stuff so im just confused it got way to out of hand due to the way it was played im hoping i could be unpked but if not  :'( .

Im just not happy because it got to confusing and frustraiting anymore shes my main rp character..

Click the small "Modify" button to the upper right of your post to edit it. Do not double post.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 02:25:48 PM by YankeeSamurai »

Offline KasparoVv

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: PK Appeal request Char:Samantha Smith.
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 10:55:56 PM »
Hah, alright. A few things to consider. One. This is the retry we did after the first roleplaying you all did of this scenario fell out. Also, it wasn't an accident, your firing of the crossbow because you RP'd it, saying "Aims at the main one and fires, killing him" And shooting me. Also, we found you because we saw you running in there. You went into an area with no exit. Additionally, you responded immediately when we found you. Furthermore, from what I heard before you powergamed in the first roleplay session before we restarted as well. << Not too sure of this though, I'm pretty sure I heard you do it. Again, after a second attempt, your S2K, powergame, and eventual death resulted in your characters PK.
HL2RP Characters

C45.CCA.APEX-01.246
- Death by fragmentation grenade.

UU.COTA-THETA.OWS.24653
<:: CLASSIFIED ::>

C45.CCA.SHIELD-02.803
-Training hard.
-Fixing hurts.
-Adjusting.

Offline Goten

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 10:59:29 PM »
Yes you may of seen me run there but i could of escaped but i said BRB IN OOC And didnt give me time.. i just came back when you guys found me...

By the way arent crossbows always s2k? + YOU WERE REALLY CLOSE... and i didnt powergame it just got confusing for the first time or some crap. 2nd When i shot you What i explained above...

Click the small "Modify" tag to the upper right of your post to edit it.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 02:25:03 PM by YankeeSamurai »

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 11:01:27 PM »
Stop double Posting, you can edit your posts via the "Modify" button in the corner of it.

Offline Goten

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 09:52:58 AM »
Instead of all you viewers write something theres been a lot of bull shit going on Outlands.. It Just gets complicated You know?

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 11:31:15 AM »
Reason for Un-PK:Ok it started out when i was sneaking around near the combine tower (Which is removed now) i snook up behind the sniper and pulled his pin rping and the combine apparently falls down RPLY he drops his crossbow and it takes him a couple seconds to drop and he calls for back up when still getting up and i tooken the crossbow and rp ran away but was shot in the hand and i went and hide and said BRB in Ooc (Do not have proof i dont care if you believe or not) but when i came back from the combine just arrived where i came from and they said target spotted and they cornered me and i could of been long gone because it took them a minute.. and I Apparently according to Kasparo
I Power gamed and i didnt know that citizens didnt have IC knowledge of the crossbow so i accidently shot before he said WOW power game and stuff so im just confused it got way to out of hand due to the way it was played im hoping i could be unpked but if not  :'( .
From my POV I saw your /me that said takes out a crossbow and shoots the main unit. First: That's powergaming, Second: You asspulled a weapon and equiped ammunition, Third: This was the second time we tried to re enact this rp situation you were'nt obviously playing to lose, Fourth: A pk is a pk I know what its like it absolutely sucks, but its just something you have to do, trust me it looks better if you just keep your dignity and just get back to playing with a fresh restart.

Offline Goten

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 02:49:27 PM »
I didnt ask for to many redos ffs The combine first did then i did They just ignored it kasparo was being a total dick to me.

Offline Goten

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2011, 08:33:24 PM »
From my POV I saw your /me that said takes out a crossbow and shoots the main unit. First: That's powergaming, Second: You asspulled a weapon and equiped ammunition, Third: This was the second time we tried to re enact this rp situation you were'nt obviously playing to lose, Fourth: A pk is a pk I know what its like it absolutely sucks, but its just something you have to do, trust me it looks better if you just keep your dignity and just get back to playing with a fresh restart.
Ok Really? I didnt asspull the gun i RPLY picked it up and ran and I Could of still had it out.... You werent in range for /me
By the way i would just get rid of the stuff During the events Of it the items i had on me and we Can just stop worrying about this move On and Unpk

Offline Goten

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2011, 08:40:44 PM »
The Poll is for determining How many people would agree with the UNPK and such Moderater and higher ETC ETC Get Final Decision.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2011, 08:49:05 PM »
The Poll is for determining How many people would agree with the UNPK and such Moderater and higher ETC ETC Get Final Decision.
It dosen't matter what other people think. It is up to the administration to sort it out, not non-admins.
And the final decision will be made by an admin that has not been influence by a poll.

Removed poll. Please do not add one again.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Goten

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2011, 09:08:54 PM »
JiggerFrizz This thread has not been touched in a couple weeks and ive been keeping watch over it.....
Do something please i would get rid of all the items i had during the events of ME attacking the combine please...

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2011, 09:12:16 PM »
JiggerFrizz This thread has not been touched in a couple weeks and ive been keeping watch over it.....
Do something please i would get rid of all the items i had during the events of ME attacking the combine please...
I know what you mean. HL2RP admins tend not to do anything about this stuff for a LONG time.

Anyway could a HL2RP admin make a decision on this please. It really isn't fair making people wait this long for things that could be sorted very quickly. That goes for all PK appeals.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 09:14:52 PM by JiggerFrizz »
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Goten

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2011, 07:15:15 PM »
I know what you mean. HL2RP admins tend not to do anything about this stuff for a LONG time.

Anyway could a HL2RP admin make a decision on this please. It really isn't fair making people wait this long for things that could be sorted very quickly. That goes for all PK appeals.
One thing
 im kinda confused about I was asking for a redo after i was killed/pked in tunnel because it didnt go well..
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 08:04:51 PM by Thor God of Thunder »

Offline Goten

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2011, 08:08:17 PM »
The situation was just getting to confusing after the point i ran off with the crossbow During so i dont care if kasparo didnt see it or didn't see it "Sorry for bad Grammar" because I could of ran off into the canals and I heard "They werent spost to go in???" But When they got there kasparo like he said i Reacted immediatley EVEN Though I did say BRB...

Offline Goten

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2011, 12:20:43 AM »
Can someone please decide??? :-[

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal