Author Topic: Renegade Awsome's Un-PK appeal  (Read 3079 times)

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Renegade Awsome's Un-PK appeal
« on: July 14, 2011, 10:41:53 PM »
Steam Name: [={.NAL.}=] Renegade Awsome
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20566492
Character Name: CCA.C45.UNIFORM.537
Admin who issued PK: Unknowsoldier
Reason for Un-PK: My CCA character was wrongfully blackmarked thrice, First time was HAVING a gun I spawned with. Second time was a good reason; they didn't even tell me WHY I was blackmarked for the third time. I did nothing; I was going about my normal duties and blackmarked out of NOWHERE. I wish to make another char. I'm willing to start out again with one blackmark. Actually; if you it'd be necessary, I'll start out again afresh with one blackmark and NO training. I just want this wrongful PK to be rectified.

NOTE: The character has been deleted already seeming it was pointless, I'm asking for a 5 minute whitelist to recreate it.

EDIT: Fixed spelling and grammatical errors.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 02:29:36 PM by [={.N.A.L.}=] Renegade Awsome »

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Renegade Awsome's Un-PK appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 11:12:57 PM »
Ok, well I suggest you either improve your grammar or run it through a spell check before posting. Not having a go at you, just saying it looks more professional and with better grammar comes maturity. You will have to wait for the person who banned you character to speak to you, but if what you say is true you will have no trouble with being unbanned and having your character re-created.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 12:36:11 AM »
Thanks Skeptik, I did it on my friend's Evo I'll fix it now that I have my laptop

Offline Kitten on Crack

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 05:44:10 PM »
I did not issue the PK, but my stand on this is you shouldn't be un-pk'ed. You got three blackmarks so you shouldn't get your char back..
Characters:
UCA.C45.UNIFORM-DvL.747
UCA.C18-GRID-SCN.260
Adam Wright
Kristy Wright

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 07:54:58 PM »
You didt? Damn gotta change it back to unkown. @ Kitten, the first was for having a gun I SPAWNED WITH.  Second was valid and I wasnt even told why I was blackmarked a third time.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2011, 08:43:57 AM »
Im not involved in this, just stating a fact here, even RCTs spawn with a gun. Its supposed to be a OOC anti-minge tool.

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2011, 09:01:41 AM »
First Blackmark was issued by me because you were using your pistol to kill a citizen who was not violating any kind of rules, then lying about it going 747 gave you permission to kill the citizen when he didn't.

(This was in the past when I was DvL)

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2011, 09:41:53 AM »
The one of them might have been from one of my logs: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=1605.msg13106#msg13106

If a OfC+ saw it and decided to black mark for it then that could explain one of your black marks.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2011, 12:48:49 PM »
I shot the citizen for Minge grabbing, then minge running, then he stopped to try and play it off cool, then he punch whored me. I shot him. In actuallity I got the pistol FROM 747 in the first place.

HERES A RUN DOWN:

EDIT: I used a gun to mow down a citizen MINGING ABOUT. Then I did somthing stupid brass pin of doom yes... Then the THIRD TIME I was patrolling told some people to isolate.. Then 291 called me into detainment.. We went into the HCMR then I was blackmarked and no one listened to 164's objection.
  Blackmarking a croot for HAVING a gun they SPAWNED with is like blackmarking them for having a stunstick.

I was realy devoloping my character. I'd like to get back into THAT specific character.

HOPLITE: THE BANNER'S CHAR WAS 291. SHE IS APPARENTLY NO LONGER IN THE CCA. I DO NOT KNOW THEIR NAME OTHER THEN THEIR CHAR'S NAME. Please give me a damn chance.

-There is such a thing as an edit button. -chunkeymonkey79

UNKOWNSOLDIER: No longer here to my knowledge; but she is the person whom issued my third blackmark without reason (Atleast known to me) He issued the PK but he is either inactive to the point were he is no longer on the forums/ingame. Is this an issue? Because he cannt post here can another HL2RP SA some how post here? I hope this isnt an issue.
    Could an Admin review this? I do not know the admin whom did the /charpemaban thing but I know 291 (unkownsoldier) Gave me the third blackmark. I just want a straight answer yes or no so I can put this to bed (I'd love the "Yes you can remake the char" Answer but no would atleast put my mind at ease.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 07:42:51 PM by [={.N.A.L.}=] Renegade Awsome »

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2011, 12:07:17 AM »
No.  Denied.

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2011, 12:10:13 AM »
We have to let the PK stand as the person who delivered the amputation has not posted here, and there is no evidence as to justify the removal of a blackmark. Renegade, just reapply when you are qualified to and drop this dispute, please.

Edit: Posted this without realizing RTLK locked the thread. Oh, well. Don't remove this.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal