Author Topic: So whats going on Catalyst Gaming people?  (Read 6473 times)

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: So whats going on Catalyst Gaming people?
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2012, 02:00:32 PM »
Don't have much memories of you, except for that thread you started about posting yourself :P

Offline Batman

• Ginger
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2012, 09:03:54 PM »
Oh Shit son, It's Slydawg, The lad I used to stay up all night playing GTAIV with for no good reason (Between playing Pulsar Effect's PERP ofc) :) They were some good days but we seemed to loose contact, Just added you again and would love to play on some games with you whenever :D

There's my main man! How you been man? Ya, I remember those days! Now I cannot stay up late anymore since I work the weekends at 6 in the morning. I accepted you! When I get a new pc I for sure will be role playing with you!

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2012, 09:25:50 PM »
Welcome back to Catalyst.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2012, 09:44:14 PM »
 Going for the Airforce I see? You love those fast jets and bombardments? I plan on joining the Canadian military for infantry or tank division. If not that, then I go for constable (RCMP.)

Offline Batman

• Ginger
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2012, 10:34:49 PM »
Oh ya!  ;) And my personal opinion the Air Force is one of the best branches for computers.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal