Author Topic: Fire Fighter Basic First AId  (Read 2192 times)

Offline Kasatka ???

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fire Fighter Basic First AId
« on: June 05, 2013, 07:58:43 AM »
Today we see our fire fighters being first responders to most if not all medical calls. Most fireman are now cross trained as EMTs, though not as much as those you find in ambulances, they are also not as well equipped as an ambulance. With that in mind it would be nice to see fire fighters be able to treat minor injuries (say about 10% of health max per person per life, I mean we can't make EMS pointless) and be able to resuscitate people. Hell instead of resuscitating people they can have a way to get someone "stable" till medics do arrive and can resuscitate. I am not bias, I see a reason for both. Best RP, though, is a more realistic one.  ;)

Again this is not an EMS replacer, only basic EMTs here!

Keep it quiet and they won't know what killed them.

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Fire Fighter Basic First AId
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 01:52:43 PM »
Congratz on admin, and honestly the only people that actually RP this is admins... when I go firemen and theres no medica I just RP and use some of the tools we have and ta da, there healthy. All in all. a small med kit which gives 1/3 health and has one time use would be cool.

Offline Sir Binary

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 02:23:19 PM »
Congratz on admin, and honestly the only people that actually RP this is admins... when I go firemen and theres no medica I just RP and use some of the tools we have and ta da, there healthy. All in all. a small med kit which gives 1/3 health and has one time use would be cool.
Woah there Holo! Admins aren't the only ones! -.-' I've been playing on here for a looooong time, never been admin, but i don't do anything but RP as Gov. or citizen, always time to RP!

And BH, i do like your suggestion, therefore you have my full support! :)

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 02:47:25 PM »
Woah there Holo! Admins aren't the only ones! -.-' I've been playing on here for a looooong time, never been admin, but i don't do anything but RP as Gov. or citizen, always time to RP!

What i was stating is that admins are the only ones that can RP and heal the player after.... Regular players can RP it, but the only way they can heal that said player is by giving them food... Not really the same.

Offline Sir Binary

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2013, 04:23:14 PM »

What i was stating is that admins are the only ones that can RP and heal the player after.... Regular players can RP it, but the only way they can heal that said player is by giving them food... Not really the same.
Ahh i see (i am kinda stupid xD) But yes indeed, that is only Admins. Sorry for the misunderstanding :b

Offline fergfin

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2013, 08:05:18 PM »

By this do you mean the fact that admins are the only ones "able" to do it? Seeing as admins can up someones health using Ub0rhaX.

I'm sure a fair few people RP medical help as firefighters (I do).

Anyways, I think a small medkit designed as a bandage or burn ointment or something would be really useful.

+Support

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2013, 08:04:35 AM »
Maybe. I'll consider it. I really want to keep paramedics and firefighters seperate though, even knowing from personal work experience that a firefighter is a first responder and is able to do basic first aid and even triage if needed.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal