Author Topic: Rope And Blindfolds  (Read 2645 times)

Offline Xanawolf

• BoboTheDestroyer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Rope And Blindfolds
« on: June 02, 2013, 05:50:38 PM »
So I've been seeing a lot of hostage situations lately and i would be pretty cool if you could take someone hostage and tie them up with rope and put a blindfold over there eyes, this would make it more realistic in my opinion.

Tying someone up would be the same as handcuffs id presume but anyone could take them off "If the Hostage was rescued someone could untie them"
Blindfold would also work the same.

I could also see this being abused but there are always risks when adding new features.

Offline CRG-|Slimchipz

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Rope And Blindfolds
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 07:06:20 PM »
Hmm this could prevent hostages from using their phone if they do know where they are which is kinda disturbing when you are trying take them in a car and they call 911  just before you put them in th house. I have to +support for the blindfolds really. Plus this will add some suspence when the cops go and try to find the house instead of being told right away

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 08:04:00 PM »
Hmm this could prevent hostages from using their phone if they do know where they are which is kinda disturbing when you are trying take them in a car and they call 911  just before you put them in th house. I have to +support for the blindfolds really. Plus this will add some suspence when the cops go and try to find the house instead of being told right away
Make a way to remove the phone from them maybe.  Only if they are blindfolded and tied up.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Channy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2013, 08:32:59 PM »
Make a way to remove the phone from them maybe.  Only if they are blindfolded and tied up.

You can remove the phone and anything else the hostage has by /me's, if they still use their phone it's considered Fail RP. I do love the idea of the blindfold!

Post Auto-Merged: June 02, 2013, 08:35:33 PM
I forgot to mention, you can take their phones by searching their inventory and commanding them to give them your phone if they are under Fear RP, that way you don't have to worry about them Fail RPing because they physically can't do it.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 08:35:33 PM by Channy »
ok

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2013, 09:37:48 PM »

You can remove the phone and anything else the hostage has by /me's, if they still use their phone it's considered Fail RP. I do love the idea of the blindfold!

I forgot to mention, you can take their phones by searching their inventory and commanding them to give them your phone if they are under Fear RP, that way you don't have to worry about them Fail RPing because they physically can't do it.
I understand that.  But most of the time they will do all they can to not do it, like saying there screen is stuck or that they cannot  type the command... Then they do it anyway.  I am saying it only disables it for them to use when they are tied up.

Offline Xanawolf

• BoboTheDestroyer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2013, 01:28:40 AM »

I understand that.  But most of the time they will do all they can to not do it, like saying there screen is stuck or that they cannot  type the command... Then they do it anyway.  I am saying it only disables it for them to use when they are tied up.

Id say if they got tied up they wouldn't be able to use there phone or call 911 because they wouldn't be able to move there arms.
Same for blindfolds because they wouldn't be able to see the phone to work it properly.

Offline [JSRF] Beat

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2013, 09:48:29 PM »
Im loving this idea, but the chat should still be able to be seen while blindfolded incase someone is abusing it, you could then call for help in OOC or for an admin, anyone should be able to remove both things so that would help. I dont see these 2 things being abused in the future if they are added.
I lift.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2013, 03:03:31 AM »
Blindfolds are a definite no.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2013, 11:44:23 PM »
Blindfolds are a definite no.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
How come?  Idk if it would be that hard to code, you could make it so that it just makes your screen go black, and that it can only be used when you are cuffed/roped.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2013, 07:59:06 AM »
Blindfolds never. Ropes maybe, depends on how well the community acts ingame on it. If I feel they can handle it I will persue further ideas into it. Leaving this unlocked till I make that decision.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal