Author Topic: Good news  (Read 2017 times)

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Good news
« on: December 02, 2010, 08:22:53 AM »
Thanks to Chessnut who has given us a working copy of nexus, we should have a Half Life 2 Roleplay server up sooner than we expected. Little bits of work still need to be completed but I'm certain it will be ready for beta soon. Thanks to everyone for your patience and to those who have offered to help, on behalf of the Catalyst Gaming Administration team we are greatly appreciative of your generosity. I will soon be putting up a list of Half Life 2 Roleplay donation benefits, they will be located where the "Donate" button is at the navigation bar at the top of the forum. Everything will be half price until a week and a half has passed, so my recommendation would be to get what ever you wish to get while its cheaper.

Now to our Harbor Roleplay. To be honest, we did not expect this server to be as populated as it currently is, and this wouldn't be the case if it weren't for all of you, so again on behalf of the Catalyst Gaming Administration team, thank you all for playing on Harbor Roleplay.

There have been some advertisements being automatically displayed on the Harbor Roleplay server about a VIP donor package, just want to make benefits with it clear. With VIP, you will be granted the following;

-A free helicopter
-Access to Expression 2
-Increased paycheck

On the forums however, you will be granted the following;

-A cool blue name and tag on the forums
-Access to the VIP private forum board

And finally, lets not forget our Half Life 2 Roleplay server;
-A physics gun
-A toolgun

The best part, you can get all that with VIP only for a $10 donations which lasts for as long as we are up. Some other things may be added in the future but thats it for now, if you have suggestions feel free to post it here: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?board=21.0

Thank you all,
Catalyst Gaming Administration Team.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 03:31:49 AM by Raiden »

Offline Chessnut

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Good news
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 09:50:04 AM »
I am going to help out coding with HL2RP since I know my way around nexus and modify it to your version of the CCA.
Well, that is what RoflWaffle said, anyways yes, I will try my best to set up the map so we can actually use it.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 11:17:02 AM by RoflWaffle »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal