Author Topic: Stephen Kane  (Read 947 times)

Offline RapidJuice

• View Profile
    • Awards
Stephen Kane
« on: December 26, 2011, 07:03:34 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzAv3Cv7a_U" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzAv3Cv7a_U</a>

It's hard to hold this pen. I forgot how. I've not written in such a long time - to anyone.

I guessed I should write something down before I'm gone. I think I saw it in a cowboy film once, some guy wrote a memoir to whoever found his dead remains, then he ended up not dying in the end. Then again, this isn't a film. So here, if my brains are blown out and you've stumbled across this in my back pocket, lemme tell you about who that handsome rogue you're looting from is was.

I grew up in North Aberdeen, on a farm near the centre of town. Scotland was brilliant, hence why it was socially acceptable for a boy to do farm work, and have a local town nearby.
At the beginning, I wasn't so great in school, being of 18 years old on a college course my parents forced me into, all I cared about was girls and cars. After I flunked, they ditched me. Mammy and Pa left their son because I didn't want to do some stupid educational hoop-jumping.

I went into the Strathclyde Police with help from my friends, they guided me through the various interviews. After a while, I was just a beat cop walking the streets of Aberdeen and sometimes Fife. Then I met Nicole, she was 21, I was 23. I married her after a year, blindly. It didn't matter, we loved eachother. We scraped together enough cash for a flat together, me as a beat cop and her a checkout girl at some supermarket.
She promised me she'd bare my child. She texted me during work, which she seldom did. I rushed home, then by some twisted humour, the Synths invaded before I reached her. I was instantly cut off by traffic in the chaos, sprinting home to find the entire flat burnt to the ground. I ditched my Uniform, imagining they'd see some symbol of power from it. I kept the shoes.

After being "processed" into the regime of the Combine, I quickly met Peter and Gary. There's lots more, but I'm leaving them out. Gary's dead now, but I never forgot him. He saved my life a couple times in ways I'm not gonna describe, since they'll probably hang my body in the plaza for it.

So I guess I should tell you about the Uprising. Basically, me and Peter are going t*SNAP*
The pen has clearly snapped at this point.
HL2RP Status

Stephen 'Kane' - ANTI-CITIZEN 1 - Alive.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal