Author Topic: What-ifs  (Read 1331 times)

Offline RapidJuice

• View Profile
    • Awards
What-ifs
« on: March 22, 2012, 05:07:55 PM »
Kay y'all, since there's so many rules on D6, the areas surrounding it, all that. I'mma make up some questions so you all can answer them with yes/no or whatever you like, but ANSWER THE QUESTION if you're gonna. If not, just write "I dunno" or "No opinion". Players can make their opinions, but admins can state the facts.

1- If a citizen with a weapon outside of D6 for any valid reason, with no intention to use his/her weapon, were to be put into a roleplaying situation which concluded in them in self-defence situation, is that then acceptable for them to utilize the weapon, since they are forced?

2- Is the rule "Units cannot go past this point" for District six, or is it "Units should not go past this point"?

3- Is it acceptable for High Command to be ridiculous sizes, such as 7 foot tall?

4- If for whatever reason, a citizen is shot in the D6 tunnel by a CP, further past where they are allowed, is it alright for them to go and fetch the injured citizen and bring them back?

5- If in the D6 tunnel, a CP fires at an armed citizen first, is it acceptable for them to return fire?

6- If in the subway tunnel, let's say a primary weapon is a citizen's only form of flashlight, is it alright to use this past the "No weapons" point so they do not die on the tracks?
HL2RP Status

Stephen 'Kane' - ANTI-CITIZEN 1 - Alive.

Offline Swoots

• pounding horse pussy since 1847
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What-ifs
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 07:08:55 PM »
1- If a citizen with a weapon outside of D6 for any valid reason, with no intention to use his/her weapon, were to be put into a roleplaying situation which concluded in them in self-defence situation, is that then acceptable for them to utilize the weapon, since they are forced?

2- Is the rule "Units cannot go past this point" for District six, or is it "Units should not go past this point"?

3- Is it acceptable for High Command to be ridiculous sizes, such as 7 foot tall?

4- If for whatever reason, a citizen is shot in the D6 tunnel by a CP, further past where they are allowed, is it alright for them to go and fetch the injured citizen and bring them back?

5- If in the D6 tunnel, a CP fires at an armed citizen first, is it acceptable for them to return fire?

6- If in the subway tunnel, let's say a primary weapon is a citizen's only form of flashlight, is it alright to use this past the "No weapons" point so they do not die on the tracks?

This is purely my opinion and should not be taken as a fact.

1 - No.
2 - It should indeed be "units should not go beyond this point".
3 - It is not acceptable at all. augments should be used to strengthen and enhance physical attributes, not make them so tall that they hit every door frame.
4 - I don't think exceptions should be made for point 2, if they do go to fetch the citizen then they should expect punishments.
5 - Yes, it should be that way. Otherwise there would be no reason for them to keep coming back into open spaces, they would just run away and the units would stay guarding the area for half an hour for no reason.
6 - No, they should get a real flashlight.

Offline TorrentGamer ?Romney2012

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What-ifs
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 07:54:06 PM »

6 - No, they should get a real flashlight

Problem is, flashlights are hard to come by. Considering only Civil Workers sell them and most of the time they aren't even active.
\\r\\ncolor annoys me, barely anyone is black, unlike last year\\r\\n
\\r\\n\\r\\n

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal