Author Topic: Annie Cameron's Authorization Application  (Read 1397 times)

Offline Creepy Toaster in the Corner

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Annie Cameron's Authorization Application
« on: May 10, 2012, 10:05:24 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: (=LOC=) creepy noob in a corner
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): about 2-3 years
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 2 years

Character Section

Authorization(s):
-having a 3" steel switchblade

Name: Annie Cameron
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Late one night, Annie was running from two men that were trying to rob and possibly rape her. A man called to her from the canals near the entrance to D6 yelling "Down here!" She ran around the corner before her pursuers could see her and hopped over the bar and onto a train car not far from the edge. She slipped down onto the ground and saw the man.

He motioned to her and she followed him under a bridge where it was very dark. He motioned to hide behind a truck and she did. After she heard the two men run past the canal, she sighed in relief and said "Thanks! I don't know what I would have done if those bastards caught me." Her savior replied "Anytime. I've seen those two harassing people before, they're bad news." Annie nodded and smiled, though they couldn't see each other's faces in the dark.

Then she heard footsteps above her. Then she saw her two pursuers climb down the ladder. She gasped and the two men heard her and one of them yelled "Hey girlie! Come out from back there!" Annie stayed there and the man who saved her came out of the shadows and took out a knife from his pocket. He flicked the switch on it and it came out with a "FIIIIITHT" (sorry for my onomatopoeia, it adds to the story).

The man with the switchblade said to the two men "Get outta her or I'll run one of your bastards though!" The two men looked at each other and one said "Naw, she's not worth it." and they climbed back up the ladder. Annie came out of the shadows and told her savior "Wow, they really are just cowards arn't they?" and smirked. The man with the knife closed his blade and laughed.

"Here" he said and gave Annie the knife. She took the switchblade and thanked him. "You be sure and use it on those bastards!" yelled Annie's savior as her climbed back up the ladder. Annie stuffed the blade in her pocket and thanked God.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
-able to defend myself (to an extent)
-showing this could defuse potentially dangerous situations
-possibly more respect among citizens

Defects
-a target for citizens wanting the knife
-possibly getting caught with the knife by CCA

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I would like to defend myself in D6. I've got pushed around a lot there, and witnessed a few rapes. Without a knife auth, I can't legitly defend myself from other not so friendly citizens. I would also hide the knife in D6 if I ever needed to go into the city or for rations.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
no

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):
This actually happened. I never did catch the dude's name that helped me, but he still gave me the knife with rping. I really should have asked his name...

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Annie Cameron's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 06:47:10 PM »
I like the backstory. But one question though. Is this all mind up, or did this really happen in the server once? And the man with the knife. Is he also real or not?

If so, did he got the knife legit or just mind up etc?

I or another admin will watch you in-game to see if you fit the proper roleplay skills for this auth. Otherwise I would have nothing against it.

Aka, it's pending for now.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Creepy Toaster in the Corner

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 08:21:03 AM »
Ok, the truth is, yes this did happen, but I probably made it more dramatic than it really was. Two minges chasing a girl trying to rape her, I got bored and decided to run, jumped into the canal, found some derp who "supposedly' had a knife. Two minges bought it and ran off. End of Story. But ya gotta admit it makes a pretty good story.

(I never asked any of them for their names except one of the derps chasing me pressed f2 and his name was assholeniqqa, no joke)

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 11:50:38 AM »
Hmm, and there comes in the problem. Where did the knife come from? How do we know the person who originally had it, was legit or not.

Anyhow, I find it quite dumb to go into so much detail for a simple weapon such as a knife. Your backstory proved that you are well capable of roleplaying, so I'll give you the chance.

I'll accept this application for the knife which you can use in defense and whatnot. Just one thing though: If you ever get caught by the CCA and searched (For whatever reason) then at least roleplay that you still have the knife, and not just 'lolhide' it. If you know what I mean. :P
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal