Author Topic: Summer Sale 2014: Prepare your wallet edition  (Read 8582 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Summer Sale 2014: Prepare your wallet edition
« on: June 19, 2014, 03:27:40 PM »
Lord gaben has once again come around with the annual summer sale. Post the games you got, I believe it starts today or sometime this weekend.

http://gaben.tv/

Cows Summer Sale 2014 Total:
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 03:54:06 PM by Cow 8-) »
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Summer Sale 2014: Prepare your wallet edition
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2014, 03:29:06 PM »
there will be no games for me atm since i dont have the money for any now until college finishes for me 2nd july

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2014, 03:53:21 PM »
there will be no games for me atm since i dont have the money for any now until college finishes for me 2nd july

Buy and sell trading cards, you can make money off of it. While it not may be much, it's enough for games during the summer sale.

I just got the witcher 2 :)

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2014, 04:12:29 PM »

Buy and sell trading cards, you can make money off of it.

ive known about this since trading cards started lol

Offline Tyrion The Anal Explorer

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2014, 04:25:07 PM »

Buy and sell trading cards, you can make money off of it. While it not may be much, it's enough for games during the summer sale.

I just got the witcher 2 :)

You'll love witcher 2

^^Credit to Dixon xD

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2014, 05:19:32 PM »
I might not buy any games at all this year unless Watch_Dogs gets a major discount. But I doubt it since it's still a fairly new game.

I have enough games on my to-do list that I have yet to play. That's why.
Then again, it is really hard to resist our king Gaben....
*Chains down his wallet in a 5 double locked chest and buries it deep under ground, then gets drunk to forget the location.*
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2014, 08:37:18 PM »
I might not buy any games at all this year unless Watch_Dogs gets a major discount. But I doubt it since it's still a fairly new game.

*Chains down his wallet in a 5 double locked chest and buries it deep under ground, then gets drunk to forget the location.*
Watch_Dogs is utter bullshit so far for me. I have a pretty decent PC now and even on the lowest settings it stutters. The vehicles feel like pieces of dog shit to drive and the graphics, even on high, aren't worth the hype.

I wouldn't recommend it unless it dramatically drops in price.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2014, 08:43:49 PM »

Watch_Dogs is utter bullshit so far for me. I have a pretty decent PC now and even on the lowest settings it stutters. The vehicles feel like pieces of dog shit to drive and the graphics, even on high, aren't worth the hype.

I wouldn't recommend it unless it dramatically drops in price.

thats because the actual ultra graphics are hidden away and need to be unlocked in the files to get what they advertised in E3 trailers

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2014, 09:28:26 PM »
There's mods that you can download that just edit some of the watchdogs files and you can get the E3 2012 demo quality. I don't see why so many people are whining about watchdogs anyways, the graphics still look good. Maybe not as good, but they still look good. Anywho, I'm waiting on these flash deals for steam. Perhaps watchdogs will pop up lol

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2014, 09:36:29 PM »
There's mods that you can download that just edit some of the watchdogs files and you can get the E3 2012 demo quality. I don't see why so many people are whining about watchdogs anyways, the graphics still look good. Maybe not as good, but they still look good. Anywho, I'm waiting on these flash deals for steam. Perhaps watchdogs will pop up lol

they fucked up with the PC version, people have a right to complain

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2014, 10:22:55 PM »
What team are ya'll on? Representin' green team.

http://store.steampowered.com/promotion/summer2014faq/

Bought The Witcher 2 and Far Cry 3.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2014, 07:06:03 AM »
i am on the pink team, seems suitable with my current avatar lol

Offline Sean Archer

• I do love me some titty sprinkles...
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2014, 08:28:26 AM »
What team are ya'll on? Representin' green team.

http://store.steampowered.com/promotion/summer2014faq/

Bought The Witcher 2 and Far Cry 3.
Red Team 2k14. Last time I checked we were doing the shittest, but who cares?

Offline Tyrion The Anal Explorer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2014, 11:48:52 AM »

They didn't "fuck up" the PC version they lowered the graphics on purpose. When you enable the settings to have the original graphics you will barely see an fps difference at all. As for the stuttering it's just the fact they are shit at porting, it wasn't a fuck up.

^^Credit to Dixon xD

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2014, 12:23:45 PM »

They didn't "fuck up" the PC version they lowered the graphics on purpose. When you enable the settings to have the original graphics you will barely see an fps difference at all. As for the stuttering it's just the fact they are shit at porting, it wasn't a fuck up.

so it was a fuck up

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal