Author Topic: CG grinds my gears.  (Read 4951 times)

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
CG grinds my gears.
« on: May 14, 2011, 02:29:34 PM »
So, I'm pretty much unhappy with  CG, largely because there just isn't much that I enjoy here. Considering how douchebags like Tittles and Hunger Johnson also try to act like they know what's right is pretty revolting. Also, the  stupidity of the whole system of how cops work here, undeserved promotions, useless divisions, even the lack of a single good division leader is annoying. I know how CG likes to i'm an idiot for assuming things other communities and deny it. What really grinds my gears is how Rofl is too pseudo-busy to message a single damn person and be willing to respond. It isn't that hard. I like how in the CCA, promotions get shat out of the DvLs' asses; and how they wish they could justify a few /me's. Just saying, CG is really kind of bad, at least in HL2RP. It was fun back when all the new douche SeCs were good DvLs. Now, it's just shit in that department. I'm looking at you, Burning Bullet. I'll probably update this sooner or later. For now, go back to your cute servers and enjoy.

Offline Darthkatzs

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: CG grinds my gears.
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 02:34:11 PM »
And who would CG be i'm an idiot for assuming things'ing then?

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 02:39:32 PM »
First of all, no need to flame. Second, look at this thread: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=923.0
Third, you are making some serious accusations about CG i'm an idiot for assuming things'ing other communities. Fourth, if you don't enjoy, CG don't play any of the servers.

I agree, there are a lot of deuchebags but if you want that changing, record them doing their douchey things and not just moan and complain all the time. It's not just up to the admins or owners, we aren't omnipotent and can be everywhere at once.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 02:39:49 PM »
Yeah. We're not attacking you. Pull your thick skull out of your ass and realize that. I don't respond because I'm constantly being messaged and kind of have things to do. I can't dedicate all of my time which I use to KEEP THE SERVERS RUNNING and DEALING WITH IDIOTS ACCUSING ME OF ATTACKING THEM to responding back to people about a matter that could be brought up with someone else.
/rage
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 02:58:47 PM »
The i'm an idiot for assuming things accusation was meant to another community, but I still don't enjoy some elements. Also, I dont enjoy that rofl doesn't enjoy his own servers.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2011, 03:24:30 PM »
I'm just going to keep this simple:

William, if you don't like how things roll here, you are free to leave. No one is forcing you to stay.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline .:KFrohman:.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2011, 03:30:42 PM »
Also, I dont enjoy that rofl doesn't enjoy his own servers.

He's doing most of the work single-handedly. I know Raiden is the second "owner", but the timezones and workload share.. Ugh.

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2011, 03:34:20 PM »
I don't like how biased the community feels, either. 602 and I began at the same rank, and he became an 03 before me. After some rubbing in, he was soon a division leader without my knowledge. Same for officer. I think the CCA should limit promotions. Or, you could assmote me along with the bros at CCA; Like 145.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2011, 03:37:52 PM »
Have you ever thought that 602 deserved the promotion and you didn't? Maybe your character still needs time.

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2011, 03:40:51 PM »
Oh thats nice. Be mad at Hunger and I because we caught you and your little butt-buddy exploting the hl2rp system, getting ammo from your cp and giving it to your citizen character? And with the promotion things, we needed to fill in some vital slots and we gave it to people who deserved it.

Offline DeathByKittens

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2011, 03:45:45 PM »
lol Mad because you didn't get promoted.

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2011, 03:57:23 PM »
Mad because hes a butt hurt little fuck knob asshat that only wants promotions but cant get it because he failrp's everything.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2011, 04:40:16 PM »
This QQ thread isn't going anywhere.

Locking to prevent any more flamewars.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2011, 01:07:19 AM »
Also, to complete the discussion, William Smith, if you don't like the way things currently are, you can stick it through with us while we drastically make changes everyday to our community, or leave. It's as simple as that.

You never provided us ways of trying to make Catalyst Gaming better, but instead bashed it with no sympathy for the owners who pay their own money to give us a server to play on. No, not "a" server. Servers, with an "s".

Seriously, it's ultimately your decision. However, you really have to think about how you brought this to our attention. You have to be a part of the helping crew in making the servers more fun and enjoyable for everybody. Stick it through and I can guarantee you that things will get better. Just have faith and don't complain. You don't realize how much we as the staff do for this community.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal