Author Topic: Signature Templates!  (Read 1636 times)

Offline Gaars

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Signature Templates!
« on: June 26, 2012, 06:23:00 AM »
Some Signature templates i made!

More will come
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 08:23:28 AM by Gaars »

Offline Inv??Gir

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Signature Templates!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 01:53:33 PM »
They pretty cool but you made them for combination?!
i mean you can just use them and add logo or you can combine them with our own signature backgrounds to make it looks better(though we can just use C4D's..)

Offline Gaars

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 02:44:38 PM »
i mean you can just use them and add logo or you can combine them with our own signature backgrounds to make it looks better(though we can just use C4D's..)

You can use them for combination if you want to but i made those for Example putting your name there and use the sig. :)

Offline Inv??Gir

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 05:56:52 PM »

You can use them for combination if you want to but i made those for Example putting your name there and use the sig. :)

oh...
they still cool but not my style ;D
thanks anyways

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal