Author Topic: Hrvoj's Mind  (Read 1097 times)

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hrvoj's Mind
« on: March 22, 2012, 10:57:55 PM »
With i dream of one who crawls for they're very last breath, is who i have decided to lure. I wake up with the nightmare around me, the smell of wood being chopped and gasoline. Maybe flour and baked bread, along with the birds singing, fresh water awaits me at the door. No nightmare is a non corrupt. A nightmare is a message, an invitation to your future. It's a paper pinned on your door reminding you about yourself. You look around you only to see the nightmare around everyone else. A figure of Red gleaming eyes with a beast inside him, a figure that opens your door without knocking, a figure that can push you out of the way, a figure that can shake you around when you rest, and push you when you work. The figure is in the mist, and it swerves around you in circles for days, months, even years until you can see it. Until you wake up from that nightmare, you can't be seen by the nightmare. When you wake up, you can only stretch out, and begin your day. The paper is thrown away in the garbage from it pinned on your door. That paper was the invitation to your future. You now write the message to the nightmare, you now invite the nightmare to you. Once you enter it's door without knocking, you pin the paper on it's door and walk out. From one to another, you lure the one who crawls for it's very last breath.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 03:10:48 PM by Ä?pple βeads »

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hrvoj's Mind
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 10:47:32 PM »
If I are to lay in a field of wheat and swerving back and forth with the wind on a resplendent sunny day, I may be premeditated for my great walk to the dreadful interurban. One may can be happy with his temper area, and the houses and the sky, with the crops growing and the farm- No... However if i were to call upon, I may very well be another despairing occupant in the- Oh so destructed way of life. I bet Moscow was better off being controlled by ten thousand Viet's than have altered human being's and corrupted men with people to whack and "Re-educate" other clean handed men and women. I hear from my men that I am repelled from the Seven sins and put into a question of concern... The answer is always violence.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal