Author Topic: C18.CCA.UNION-04.398 Ban appeal.  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Kaxopilla

• View Profile
    • Awards
C18.CCA.UNION-04.398 Ban appeal.
« on: September 24, 2011, 11:38:36 AM »
Name: Kaxopilla
RP Name (at time of ban): C18.CCA.UNION-04.398
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:24149020

Reason: No idea.
Length: I don't know.
Server: The City Server.
Banner: No idea, as well.

Why should you be unbanned?:
I honestly did nothing wrong, nor did I attempt to do anything wrong, nor would I do anything that would make 398 deserve to be BANNED. I was, yes, being disconnected varied amount of times during RP, but it was purely un-intentional, as the 'STEAM VAC SERVERS CANNOT CONNECT' whenever I am indeed kicked out.
Possible evidence of misunderstanding: As I said before, these constant disconnections could lead an admin to believe I was doing these things on purpose.

Note: I don't know why or how long I was banned because, well, I wasn't on when it happened, apparently.  I can still access the server, but I can't go onto my CCA Unit, who is 398.  I just got on earlier and she was banned.  Also, every time I join the server, it automatically bans her.  I've gotten an admin to unban her, but when I re-connect it just bans again. >>;
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 04:27:10 PM by Robert D. Kaxopilla »
Eccentric people are sexy.
:3

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: C18.CCA.UNION-04.398 Ban appeal.
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 12:32:22 PM »
Can vouch problems with VAC Connection. Was playing on my own multiplayer server and got disconnected from it several times because of same reason.

Offline chunkeymonkey79

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 12:55:58 PM »
How can you not know the reason? When your banned a window pops up saying the Reason and length.

Also, is this a character appeal or an actual player appeal? Character PK's go into the char PK/TK section. If you were banned from the server itself, this is the section. If your banned from the server itself, say "Robert D. Kaxopilla's ban appeal" please, it creates confusion and leads to believe your char was banned.

And yes, you were being DC/ed because of VAC, I can say that.
<::|| HL2RP Characters ||::>

C18.CCA.APEX-DvL.040
Taking it easy as the DvL of the best division.

Derek Hampson
Wandering around C18, mentally confused.

Kendra Shawkins
Unknown Location, last seen diving into a body of water.

UU.OTA.PHANTOM-1.11590
On a rooftop, cloaked and sniper in hand.

ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS CHARACTER DATA..RESTRICTED..

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 02:54:13 PM »
He does not know the reason as he got banned when not in-game, probably.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal