Author Topic: Unit 091's PKish Appeal  (Read 1719 times)

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unit 091's PKish Appeal
« on: January 05, 2013, 06:35:50 PM »
Steam Name: Lone Wanderer
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23860145
Character Name: C45.CCA.NOVA-01.091
Admin who issued PK: RTLK I think.
Reason for Un-PK: Well, I was removed for inactivity after he had made that announcement. During that period of time, I had just completely lost interest in HL2RP. I can't even remember what I was honestly doing at that point in time. Anyways, I wasn't killed or anything ingame or ICly. I was re-located to City 38. As I'm sure many of you are well aware, Oz's next map update is going to be City 38. So, following some kind of logical sense, 091 would be there once we switch to that map. I'm making this PK mainly for future purposes, as I feel really bad about just leaving one of my character's like that in the dust. So, if she'd be given back to me, it'd be then. I completely understand if she's to remain "pk'd", as of sorts. I'll just come up with some IC excuse via a written story as to why she wouldn't be there.

Tl;dr version of that: I'm dumb and pretty much said "screw hl2rp and my unit" to myself and now I realise how retarded I was in doing so. I completely understand if I don't get her back, because I kinda just left her in the dust even though I was given fair warning to get active and didn't.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unit 091's PKish Appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 09:36:47 PM »
I'll be accepting this one, this single time.
Only because I know you and your rp'ing skills. Next time, leave a "I'm out for some time due to this and this", just to make us notice you're off instead of leaving. I'll accept it, but you may first use your unit when we've switched to C38, so we do have an IC reason to, why your character returns. I'll ask Oz when the server might be estimated completed. If it takes too long, I'll contact you and we may come up with some sort of agreement.
This is your first and last chance regarding a unit inactivity pk. If such things happen again, your character will stay pk'd.

Accepted - Locked - Moved.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal