Author Topic: Arren Kain's PK appeal  (Read 2482 times)

Offline Mr.Qman

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Arren Kain's PK appeal
« on: August 04, 2012, 05:22:54 PM »
Steam Name:Artifex Absolute
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:15341901
Character Name:Arren Kain
Admin who issued PK:Kom'rk
Reason for Un-PK:http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=17914.0| My pk was not accepted because I didn't do the correct format, but Steven "Candyman" Rhodes's PK appeal was accepted and we all died in the same location, so if his arguement was the same as mine, and it was accepted. My pk appeal would of been accepted if I did the correct format

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Arren Kain's PK appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 09:25:58 AM »
Can't see anything wrong with the logic behind this appeal, I didn't look too far into Candyman's appeal but if that is accepted this one probably should - up to some other gaiz though.

Offline Sectus

• Flutterbutter
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 10:15:16 AM »
Well, if this and my application are accepted, it wouldn't really be all that fair to leave the others who were killed in the raid un-PK'd. In all honesty I think all of them should be un-PK'd.

http://sectussection.tumblr.com - My Tumblr Review Page
https://twitter.com/Sectus12 - My Twitter Page

Offline Mr.Qman

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 11:26:55 AM »
Well, if this and my application are accepted, it wouldn't really be all that fair to leave the others who were killed in the raid un-PK'd. In all honesty I think all of them should be un-PK'd.
And that would be Auther Seymore, Arren Kain, and someone who I haven't seen in the server for a while

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 11:36:24 AM »
Gunna point this out, but seeing as I was involved will restrict it to just this:

http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=3599.0

The rules are simple:
- Any PK can be appealed.
- Only one appeal can be made.
- If it is accepted, depending on the situation, you may be forced to follow NLR.

Seeing as an appeal was made and denied, even if only for the format being wrong, that still makes this a second appeal and thus a denial if I was not involved.

Over a week was given to fix the format. It was posted by Kom'rk about the format being wrong and needing to be fixed, page 2 of the other appeal.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 11:38:45 AM by RTLK »

Offline Mr.Qman

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Arren Kain\'s PK appeal
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 12:05:55 PM »
I find the Format to be a really small reason to eliminate all the plans and RP I had for my character. I didn't change the format on my first appeal mainly because I didn't check on it until it was nearly finished. I really want my character to come back in how I put a lot of effort into this character, and don't want to see him go after something was voided. The most I can do right now is use the correct format from now on, and say sorry. We really tried to bring our characters back to start things back and i'm happy we got candyman back, and I would really like Auther Seymore, and Arren Kain to come back and like SmT said the logic goes with it.

Post Auto-Merged: August 05, 2012, 12:14:18 PM
Just looked back at the old appeal on the second page and that's the first time I really saw the edit Kom made. Like I said earlier i'm really sorry for that.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 12:14:18 PM by 101st-Blue2Wolfz »

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2012, 12:28:05 PM »
Alright, here's what I'm going to do.

I've been talking to a some admins, and came to the conclusion that there are a few reasons why this should be accepted and denied.
I'll list them so you can have a better view on the situation:

Reasons why it could be accepted:
- An other character has been accepted for the exact same reason/situation.
- The reason why the previous appeal was denied was just a wrong format. Not a wrong appeal or anything.

Reason why it could be denied:
- This is the second appeal you made, while the rules say you may only appeal ones per character.
- You had a WEEK to fix your format. That is long enough for you to do it.

So all in all, it's quite a doubtful situation.
However, I'm going to give you the benefit of a doubt seeing as the other guy (your friend I guess?) got his char accepted within the same sorta backstory, so it would make sense if yours would be as well. But next time if you post an appeal, then check back for replies more often, else we might think you don't even care about it at all.
So in short, consider this appeal accepted.
Ask an admin ingame for your character unPK.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal