Author Topic: Zekiel Baker's PK appeal.  (Read 2790 times)

Offline Vandal??¢

• :.())0_/\_0(().:
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Zekiel Baker's PK appeal.
« on: June 23, 2012, 01:43:39 AM »
Steam Name:FlipZK
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:31070057
Character Name:Zekiel Baker
Admin who issued PK:Purple (Ryan Peters)
Reason for Un-PK:As I joined I'd decided I would continue the RP my friend and I had been doing before the server crash. He had told me where he was so we could continue it after he was finished. I had gone to that location and was OOCly standing there waiting when 2 men with pistols broke the door down, out of curiosity I OOCly walked in and watched the situation, my friend had then locked the door, and not a minute after me walking in he had been shot (Without a /me attempt) Then without me knowing it, he had pointed his pistol to me (Once again, not dowing a /me attempts, he just /me'd shooting me.) All in all, this was just me waiting for a new RP to finish while I waited for my friend, and I had gotten accidentally caught in it (In some ungodly way) I understand entirely if you cannot accept the appeal, but the 2 men doing this were Powergaming and including a (clearly) OOC character in IC RP.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 01:46:25 AM by FlipZK »
Wha- Me?! But Stross said we could destroy the Marker!
Not if we consume you first!
God dammit, I trusted you! FUCK YOU! AND FUCK YOUR MARKER!

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Zekiel Baker's PK appeal.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 02:57:53 AM »
If you could give me the time and date of when the people with pistols busted down the door, that would be great.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 03:16:45 AM »
Righto, I was informed you were to be PKed based on looking in the logs along with being killed by Orange. I will take a look again at the logs and I will tell Orange to post here.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 04:13:50 AM »
You probably walked in the middle of an operation and were assumed to be in connection with the target. If the roleplay was done correctly and FlipZK wasn't involved with the IC target (I'd have to clarify with orange) then I'd put forward a recommendation for an unPK as it would have just been a coincidental event.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 04:19:57 AM »
You probably walked in the middle of an operation and were assumed to be in connection with the target. If the roleplay was done correctly and FlipZK wasn't involved with the IC target (I'd have to clarify with orange) then I'd put forward a recommendation for an unPK as it would have just been a coincidental event.

As to what Raged is saying, I must agree that this could of much likely happened. It has happened before and I am thinking you just walked in on it as you said. Let this sit till later today and I will decide the verdict.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Orange - Cisco Certified

• aSK mE aBOUT mY pENIS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2012, 04:22:12 AM »
This was during an operation. I was told to meet there by the two people we were after, upon arriving I saw you leaning next to the door. My first assumption was that you were a lookout. I was under the impression that the rest of the group was inside, so when I entered and you followed in, I figured you were going to attack.

As for the actual manner by which you were killed, there was nothing you could do. You suggested you could've avoided aiming, but you don't seem to realize that shooting a gun doesn't take ten minutes, and you were point blank.

I wish you hand't entered out of curiosity. Although, I suggest an unPK. It wasn't an intentional PK. I hope he learns his lesson to avoid people with guns rather than follow them about.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2012, 05:15:09 AM »
UnPK will be issued on the character "Zekiel Baker" upon joining the server.

Locked:Accepted:Moved

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal