Author Topic: Luke 'Hood' Kraven's PK Appeal  (Read 2167 times)

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Luke 'Hood' Kraven's PK Appeal
« on: June 20, 2012, 02:57:30 AM »
Steam Name: Lone Wanderer[GU]
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23860145
Character Name: Luke 'Hood' Kraven
Admin who issued PK: Challenge (With 717 doing the actual killing)
Reason for Un-PK: While the actual roleplay behind the killing was all legit and a part of a ZEALOT operation, I had no intentions of actually being at the IC scene where I was grouped with them. The units pretty much sprinted out of the Nexus in a huge herd, which I hate. I went over to tell the group of CCA units that they shouldn't have sprinted like they did and should have done a better job at real timing it. People get upset when citizens run off like that, I feel units should have the same expectation. So yes, I wasn't really meaning to ICly be there,  but 999 rounded me up and it all went from there.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline Orange - Cisco Certified

• aSK mE aBOUT mY pENIS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Luke 'Hood' Kraven's PK Appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 03:48:34 AM »
He was mal-informed. I didn't have the chance to explain the fact that I told them to rush like that. It was all IC and he put his character into that situation. 717 grouped him because he was shoved into it. So, I'm for giving him this un-PK.

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 07:16:40 AM »
Alright.
So what I see, is a smaller understanding and a way to correct rushing units.
I wasn't there myself personally, since I just woke up and went to check on the servers.
Straight after I get the pm from 717; "Pk last kill please." Or something.
Seeing it was requested and I looked through console, I could see 'Hood' were actually killed by 717.
I would gladly had witnessed what happened, which I wasn't able to.
Also, 'Hood' is a good rp'er = Not a lulwebul.
I would - if i could - give him the un-pk. But I believe, I am unable to do it, haven't tried yet.

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 01:03:15 PM »
Kom had a similar problem unPKing this character as well, don't know what the issue was with that.

But I also would like to die in a more valiant way :3

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 10:55:17 AM »
So seeing as no one, has anything against it and there were apparently a few misunderstandings in it.
Therefore, go for a NLR.

Accepted.
Contact a SA+ in game, for your un-pk.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal