Author Topic: C45.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.605 Ban Appeal  (Read 3144 times)

Offline ReconPWN??????

• Reconfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
C45.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.605 Ban Appeal
« on: May 11, 2012, 06:21:09 PM »
Steam Name: ReconPWN??????
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23718967
Character Name: C45.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.605
Admin who issued PK: This was a character ban issued by an admin unknown to me because I was not online when the ban was put onto my character. Proof of acceptance: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=14828.0
Reason for Un-PK: This character just got recruited yesterday I did absolutely nothing to my knowledge to get myself this ban nor do my peers know what may of caused this (They were with me the whole time that I was on). Aside from that there isn't much since I wasn't even online...

Offline Orange - Cisco Certified

• aSK mE aBOUT mY pENIS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: C45.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.605 Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 08:35:41 PM »
So your character was PK'd without cause to your knowledge?

That seems hardly what an admin would do.

Offline ReconPWN??????

• Reconfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 08:39:35 PM »
It was banned from what I assume overnight while I was gone. This could of easily been a mistake I just wanted my character to be unbanned.

Offline Globey

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 12:26:16 AM »
There's been a lot of errors with OA recently. Name changes banning a character, things like that. Most likely, this is just an error.
C45.CCA.GRID-DvL.604 - Healthy - Executing citizens. Tally: 4
John Gatsby - Healthy - Celebrating, having detonated an explosive melon in front of two CA's

--------------------------
Cutlass, Sail and Cannon:
Ernest Cumberbatch, Port Royal, Governor. Governing.
John Gatsby, of the brigantine Brimstone. Amputating Limbs

Offline ReconPWN??????

• Reconfag
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 12:44:31 AM »
There's been a lot of errors with OA recently. Name changes banning a character, things like that. Most likely, this is just an error.

Some people were chatting over the radio about an admin needing to change my name or something among the lines of that. My character is still listed as ban though, and your idea seems the most likely. Whatever, hopefully it will get unbanned soon.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 03:59:56 PM »
Checked the logs and found absolutely no evidence of an admin banning your character, so I'm going to go with what Globey said about this just being a glitch.  Accepted, ask an admin in game to unban your character, show them this for proof.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal