Author Topic: Jessica Arbit PK appeal  (Read 3307 times)

Offline General Bourneco Moskvin ??­

• Unit 736
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Jessica Arbit PK appeal
« on: March 28, 2012, 05:54:15 PM »
Steam Name: Bourneco
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:40832902
Character Name: Jessica Arbit
Admin who issued PK: Not sure. (Will update when I find out)
Reason for Un-PK: My character, Jessica Arbit, had a Psychotic disorder (Split personalitys). Paul Haynes, and Beans were the aggressors. I had a few box's of ammo, they were SMG two box's, Shotgun one box, and I was being harrased by Paul and Beans, this being said the RP was screwy on both ends, and I take full responsability for what I did. They wanted to take the ammo because of her disorder, she refused, and got a shot to the kneecap and head. This also being said, she had been OK the past few days ICly, oddly enough, they still wanted the ammo.
Jessica Arbit | Trying to recover from past incidents | STATUS:ALIVE \r\nLinda Arbit | STATUS: DECEASED \r\nUnit 736 | Dead. | BIOSIGNAL:  OFFLINE

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jessica Arbit PK appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 07:11:00 PM »
You got killed correctly, I see no reason why you should be unPKed.  I don't even want to see TSB post on here either, he decided to unPK you without you making an appeal before, because you're buttbuddies.  I told you to make a PK appeal more than a month ago if you wanted to be unPKed.  Yet, you waited until now for whatever reason.

• Unit 736
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 01:56:30 PM »
Kom'rk told me I really dont need an appeal, also told me that wanting ammo is no reason for a PK.
Jessica Arbit | Trying to recover from past incidents | STATUS:ALIVE \r\nLinda Arbit | STATUS: DECEASED \r\nUnit 736 | Dead. | BIOSIGNAL:  OFFLINE

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 03:53:48 PM »
I don't see why Kom'rk would tell you that, everyone should put an Appeal, no one is special over everyone else.  The only exception is if you were to directly talk with Raiden/Rofl, which would be useless.  Even if you get the Appeal accepted, you would have to follow NLR, considering the events that happened after your death anyways.  It would honestly be easier to create a new character.  We'll see if this gets accepted or not.

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 05:11:55 PM »
Sorry if I am not involved, but it seems like this is a slight bit of fail RP on Bourneco's side. She did not fear RP and give the ammo over when if they were threatening her IC she probably should have done, and if it was that much of a problem then you should have called for a admin. Also it seems like this appeal is only to get her ammo back and thats why she/he will probably not make a new character. My two cents.
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 01:37:53 AM »
If you wanted your character to be un-PKed, writing an appeal a month after the death of the character isn't a good idea.

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 05:47:12 PM »
Just an FYI, the story that I've heard concerning this PK, is not a good reason for a PK. Especially since it was the Outlands, where Any PK should be either special, or have a good reason.

• Unit 736
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 08:55:46 AM »
Does everyone agree on this one thing: Grim would have gotten there first due to the .357 shot the the knee, then her screaming in pain, then the shot (Of which, MIGHT, have killed her.)

Grim probably would have found the shot, as a .357 is fucking LOUD. He also would have dressed and treated both the wounds, the shot would have killed the leg. (Knee shot) Please remember how loud a gunshot is, its pretty loud, or atleast says my brother, who has shot 2 9MM guns.

Linda is still dead, so this might cause some issues within Jessica. Possibly mental, knowing the shit she did made her -only- loved one die.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012, 12:51:42 AM »
I'm going to go ahead and accept this considering the lack of input from other administrators apart from Kom and myself. Keep in mind that if you wait a month after you are PKed, you won't be eligible to be un-PKed.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal