Author Topic: Dustin LaRosa's Pk apeal  (Read 6856 times)

Offline Derpy Vinyl

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dustin LaRosa's Pk apeal
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2012, 06:37:29 PM »
And also Swoots, I am sure only APEX are allowed to do interrogation and metal check-ups and torture, not NOVAs. 
|\'Luna\'|ALIVE| Walking around Ineu, with Mossberg 590 in hand and a machete in the other, staring down strangers, attempting to find her problems, and eliminate them.\r\n|Unit 680|ACTIVE|Walking around the Nexus, attempting to find ways to stand out of the crowd.

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2012, 07:03:10 PM »
And also Swoots, I am sure only APEX are allowed to do interrogation and metal check-ups and torture, not NOVAs.

Wrong you are on that.
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2012, 04:51:07 AM »

If anything NOVA should be the only one allowed to do mental check-ups

Offline Derpy Vinyl

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2012, 01:55:34 PM »

If anything NOVA should be the only one allowed to do mental check-ups
Yeah, I didn't think about that, sorry.
|\'Luna\'|ALIVE| Walking around Ineu, with Mossberg 590 in hand and a machete in the other, staring down strangers, attempting to find her problems, and eliminate them.\r\n|Unit 680|ACTIVE|Walking around the Nexus, attempting to find ways to stand out of the crowd.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2012, 04:08:18 AM »
I am going to accept this unless the PKer/unit has a really good reason to have killed and PK'd someone for those things

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2012, 08:11:38 AM »
Since no reply from the unit/PKer has been given, im acepting it. Talk to me on SF or the shotbox when you're on so i can unPK.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal